Competition Closing Date: 01-FEB-2021
From: Sher H
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - Sher H - 315 WILLIAMS ST, SHERBROOKE, QC, J1H 4E8, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- Sher H has a Class A for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA, or 90000-ATR to commence on 17-DEC-2020 until 16-DEC-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
Pte (T) and MCpl may apply but will only be retained in the position if no cpl through the selection process are deemed suitable for the position
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA, or 90000-ATR
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. P RES BMQ - LAND 
- Course Remarks:
- Candidate must qualify within the first year of being nominated in the position
- Competency (Qualifications):
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
B. Critical thinking;
E. Openness to experience and flexibility; and
F. Priority and time management skills.
g. Experience and technical knowledge skills of financial procedures and services with respect to the position requirements
- Basic description of duties: A. Make the payroll entry in RPSR;
B. Mail sending / receiving / distribution;
C. Classify documents;
D. Make re-engagement / equivalence;
E. Employment preparation / validate financial coding/ medical/ Test Force / authority;
F. Do IEDs / ENAs Get out the list and follow up;
G. Passport application;
H. Take care of arrivals and departures;
I. Make promotion files;
J. Perform the annual verification of the UPR;
K. Process enrollment and release files; and
L. Take care of MOSID changes.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Sgt Viscount , Sarah
- Position: M101548348 - GPRH/GPRH
- Phone: 819-564-4252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Candidates must be willing to conduct cl B service when required
B. Home units must provide member's MPRR prior to the interview process and advise employing unit if member is under administrative or disciplinary measures in accordance to ref C
C. Due to COVID-19 physical distancing measures, interviews of all admissible candidates may be conducted by telephone or videoconferencing