Competition Closing Date: 22-DEC-2020
From: 4 INT COY
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 4 INT COY - PO BOX 4000 STN K, MONTRÉAL, QC, H1N 3R9, CA (Actual Employment Location: Base militaire de Longue Pointe, Montréal, Qc)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 4 INT COY has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR to commence on 06-JAN-2021 until 05-JAN-2024. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
The following ranks may apply but will only be considered should no MCPL/MS apply and found not suitable. SGT/PO2 willing to relinquish rank and CPL/AS eligible for promotion to MCPL/MS. CPL/AS not eligible for promotion may be considered for under-ranking, and after a suitable observation period by the C of C may be considered for an acting lacking/effective promotion if applicable. (ATR/RSF) Mbr will not be eligable for promotion.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR
Priority will be given to 00375 HR Adm. The 00376 FS ADMN with former svc as RMS clerk 00298, could also be considered for the employment but they will be taken into consideration only in the absence of a ADMIN HR 00375 candidate holding all the essential requirements
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- A. Thorough knowledge of policies governing overall management of reserve military HR
B. Sound knowledge of Guardien
C. Sound knowledge or RPSR
D. Sound knowledge of microsoft office suite
E. Sound knowledgeof english language - an asset
F. Experience working in a orderly room
G. Hability ot communicate effectively both orally and writing
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Knowledge of Monitor Mass et Webstas, sharepoint
- Basic description of duties: A. Support the HR Supervisor in the tasks of the unit
B. Take charge of the role of the HR Supervisor in his absence
C. Support Capt-adj or Cmdt/A at admin level
D. Custumer service
E. IN/OUT Clearance and release
F. Maintenance of pers data in Guardien, pers file and financial files
G. Verifiy RL and reserve service statement of members and ensure follow up
H. Distribution of mail
I. Security clearance level in Webstas
J. Prepare deployment files / passport
K. Initiate claims for members / CF 52 / ATR / ETC
L. Initiate pay in RPSR
6. Be punctual
7. Have a good organization of work
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Must live in the geographic area of the employer unit (EU). Mbr coming from outside the geographical area EU or from the EU geographical area but living 40 km or more from the EU may apply but will be taken into consideration ONLY IF no mbr in the geographical area of the EU has applied or found not suitable.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Fortin , Mathias
- Position: 056596 - 2IC/COMM/DVR
- Phone: 514-252-2777 x2951
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.