Competition Closing Date: 20-OCT-2020
From: 2 CRPG
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 2 CRPG - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 CRPG has a Class B Temporary for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR to commence on 15-SEP-2020 until 07-AUG-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
Mbrs eligible for promotion to Cpl and MCpl who are willing to relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no Pte (F)/Cpl is available.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR
Priority will be given to 00375 HRA. The 00376 FSA with former svc as RMS Clerk 00298, could also be considered for the employment but they will be taken into consideration only in absence of a HRA 00375 candidate holding all the essential requirements. All trade with OR experiences will be considered if no FSA and/or HRA have applied.
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. AchatsécologiquesC215 -enligne [C215F]
2. Gestion des dépenses -32.33.34 
3. P RES HRA RQ PTE-MOD 1 
4. P RES HRA RQ PTE-MOD 2 
- Course Remarks:
- Courses C215E and 302360 are an asset, but could be delivered while employed.
- Unit Qualifications:
- 1. MS SharePoint Basic User
2. Monitor Mass - Gestion SSAM [Basic level]
- Unit Qualifications Remarks:
- a. must know Sharepoint, Gardian, Monitor Mass and RPSR.
b. must be skilled with Microsoft Office suite;
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. have a good knowledge of admin procedures;
b. must be resourceful and honest;
c. must be ready to work occasionally in severe climatic conditions and in isolated northern Quebec regions in order to give support to CAF operations ; and
d. experience with P Res and Ranger components administration is an asset.
- Basic description of duties: a. perform following admin procedures for Rangers:
(4) Cl A, B and C Res Svc;
(5) identification Card; and
(6) data entry and modifications in the systems (Gardian, Monitor Mass and RPSR).
b. admin support to all 2 CRPG HQ pers (Transfer, reenrolment, promotions, medical, release, contract extension, leaves, MATA/PATA...).
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Must live in the geographic area of the employer unit. Members coming from outside the geographical area or belonging to the geographical area but living at 40 km or more can apply but will be taken into consideration only if no applicant living in the geographical area has applied.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Tremblay , Mario
- Position: 444707 - O Admin Svcs/O Admin Svcs
- Phone: 450-359-4200 x664-1053
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: a. by the end of this opportunity must provide two refs who will be contacted; and
b. the start date of employment will be flexible, depending on the availability of the selected member.