Competition Closing Date: 08-OCT-2020
From: C Air Force
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - C Air Force - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: Winnipeg, MB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- C Air Force has a Class A for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 24-AUG-2020 until 24-AUG-2040. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
- Language: Bilingual
- Security clearance: Confidential
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- i. Experience with MS Office software applications especially WORD, EXCEL and PowerPoint; and
ii. Knowledge of Reserve Personnel Administration and Policies
- Basic description of duties: The position of D Air Res 4-3-5-2-4 exist to provide manual and electronic Personnel Record Management Services for the RCAF Reserve and to audit the release files of RCAF Reserve members. In addition, this position provides general office services for the D Air Res section.
Applicants may obtain further amplification and/or details of the position found on the terms of accountabilty (TOA) from OPI listed in para 7.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Coutu , Roger
- Position: 260126 - D AIR RES 4-3/D AIR RES 4-3
- Phone: 204-833-2500 x2334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. This employment will include approximately 12 days Class A per month and may be surge to Class B.
B. Should more than one qualified candidate be found suitable by the selection board, preference will be given to the candidate residing in the local geographical area of the Winnipeg.
C. Applicant must provide:
(1) A personal resume which includes complete residential address and contact phone number(s).
(2) A covering letter describing the quals and experience which make them a suitable applicant for this position.
(3) Contact info for minimum two references.
D. Start date of contract is negotiable.
E. End date of contract may be extended to the compulsory retirement age (CRA) of 60 years old of the selected applicant.
F. Selection process will be iaw AFO 5006-15- Air Reserve selection Process.
G. Selection through the Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be separately requested and approved by the appropriate authority.
H. Notwithstanding the requirement stated at para 6, nomination not processed through REO will be considered by the Ottawa Air Reserve Flight Commander.