Competition Closing Date: 10-AUG-2020
From: 35 CBG HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 35 CBG HQ - 3 COTE DE LA CITADELLE, QUÉBEC, QC, G1R 3R2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. DFRHM ? Formalités pour les Dossiers des Ressources Humaines Militaires ? Sujet Service de Réserve de classe A,B et C.
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 35 CBG HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 10-AUG-2020 until 09-AUG-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
The Mcpl eligible for promotion can apply, but they are not retain that if no qualified Sgt is not available.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Technical knowledge:
A. in-depth knowledge of HRMS, drmis and Claims-X;
B. in-depth knowledge of financial management;
c. knowledge of invoicing (payment and Contracting);
D. knowledge of Non-Public Funds (NPF);
E. knowledge of the IPPF, including the delegations of authority and the control framework;
F. good ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
A. experience in the management of subordinate staff;
B. experience with the procedures for the supervision of the financial services;
A. initiative and be geared towards the action;
B. be thinking things through;
C. working effectively with others;
E. openness to experience and flexibility; and
F. time management and priorities.
- Basic description of duties: A. ensure the production, tracking and approval of claims
B. ensure approval of payments of claims;
C. oversees the process claims;
D. complete transactions, the revisions and the budget tracking of the unit;
E. produce financial reports and returns as necessary
F. supervise and perform reconciliations of identification numbers of travel;
G. analyze the unit or other expenses;
H. approve transactions of public funds and recoveries of funds;
I. create estimates of payment at the end of the year;
J. process of internal orders;
K. implementation of business plans;
L. initiated requests for hospitalités;
M. initiate radiation;
N. monitor public receipts;
O. process payments of contingencies;
P. treat cheques without funds;
Q. reconcile financial reports of public funds;
R. oversees budget transfers and commitments of public funds;
S. oversee public funds of financial authorities;
T. create and edit RFP and control framework;
U. verify contracts and grants, and
V. all other tasks
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Lt Sasseville , Samuel
- Position: 079357 - G8/COMPT
- Phone: 418-694-2700 x2841
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Each candidate will complete the document "Candidate Achievement Record - Meadows". It aims to promote your qualifications and experience relevant to the position ". This document is available at the following link: https://acims.mil.ca/org/35GBC/_layouts/15/DocIdRedir.aspx?ID=H6Y7XWJNP6M3-1469169103-13864. Once completed, the document must be attached in Monitor-Mass in attachment of the candidate.
B. the selection process may include a written test, an analysis of a case study (including the production of a report), the preparation of a presentation and his presentation, a standardized selection interview and validation of references.
C. units must provide the member?s MPRR prior to the interviews and notify the unit of Employment when an applicant is subject to administrative and/or disciplinary according to ref C;
D. the interviews of eligible applicants from outside the geographical area will be able to conduct by telephone and/or video teleconferencing in order to save the cost of temporary duty; and
D. for reasons of economy, applicants from the geographical area may be considered as a priority in the selection.