Competition Closing Date: 05-AUG-2020
From: 2 Cdn Div HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 2 Cdn Div HQ - PIERRE LEMOYNE D'IBERVILLE BUILDING PO BOX 600 STN K, MONTRÉAL, QC, H1N 3R2, CA (Actual Employment Location: Côté Nord de la garnison de Longue-Pointe)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. DFRHM ? Formalités pour les Dossiers des Ressources Humaines Militaires ? Sujet Service de Réserve de classe A,B et C.
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 Cdn Div HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 17-AUG-2020 until 16-AUG-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Members eligible for promotion to the rank of CAPT may apply, but will only be selected if no member of the rank of CAPT is available.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- - MUST HAVE REACH OFP IN HIS MOS ID IS MANDATORY
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HR MANAGEMENT AS EITHER UNIT ADJUDANT OR G1 STAFF OFFICER WITHIN CA HQ, OR/AND DIV HQ, OR/AND CBG HQ
- Unit Qualifications:
- 1. MS SharePoint 2016 - Basic User
2. Monitor Mass - Gestion SSAM [Basic level]
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- - PREFERABLY BE QUALIFIED : AJOSQ (11603) OR MOSC (00129) OR AJSO (119781) COMBINED WITH CAFJOD (AKWC)
- MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE QUALITY STAFF PAPERWORK
- CAPACITY TO MANAGE PRIORITIES IN ORDER TO MEET DEADLINES
- CAPACITY TO PROVIDE ADVICE TO SUBORDINATE FORMATIONS AND SUPERIOR OFFICERS
- CAPACITY TO ANALYSE ISSUES AND PROPOSE SOLUTIONS
- CAPACITY TO WRITE CONCISE ANSWERS TO SUPERIOR OFFICIERS
- MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF : PER PROCESS APPLICABLE TO REG F AND P RES, REG F AND P RES MERIT BOARD ADMIN PROCESS AND REG F/P RES RANKING BOARD ADMIN PROCESS, P RES SUCCESSION PLAN MANAGEMENT AND ARMY RES PROF DEV PROGRAMM AND JCSP
- THE TYPICAL WORKING SCHEDULE IS BETWEEN 08H00-16H30 OR 07H00-15H30, WITH POSSIBILITY TO WORK OUTSIDE USUAL SCHEDULE.
- Basic description of duties: - PER. PARTICIPATE IN THE PRODUCTION OF 2 CDN DIV ANNUAL PER DIR. CONTROL, REVISE AND SEND ALL SUPERIORS PERs IN NEED OF SIGNATURE. DO STATISTICAL MONITORING OF ALL PERs WITHIN 2 CDN DIV VIA MONITOR MASS
- MERIT COMMITTEE AND RANKING BOARD COMMITTEE. PREPARE INFO AND DOCUMENTS IN PLANIFICATION OF VARIOUS COMMITTEES AND PRODUCE RESULTING DOCUMENTS
- P RES SUCCESSION PLAN. IN NAME OF 2 CDN DIV COMD, DO THE ADMIN MANAGEMENT OF P RES CO/RSM SUCCESSION PLAN AND THE FOLLOW UP OF THE RESULTING POSTING AFFECTATION
- ARMY RES PROF DEV PROG AND JCSP. MAKE THE CALLING LETTER PROCESS (IF NECESSARY). PROCEED WITH ALL CANDIDATES FILES RECEIVED AND PRODUCE DIV RECOMMENDATION. MAKE THE FOLLOW UP WITH CA OPI FOR ALL CANDIDATES FILES SENT.
- IN COORD WITH G1 POL OFFICER, MAINTAIN AND PRODUCE DIVISION ORDERS AND REQUIRED.
- LIAISE WITH HIGHER AND LOWER HQs, WRT OF HIS FILES
- MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE LETTERS, MEMO, EXECUTIVE SUMMARY, REPORT.
- HAVE SKILLED OF : MS OFFICE SUITE (MAINLY EXCEL), MONITOR MASS (PERs MODULE) AND CFPAS
- CONDUCT STAFF ASSISTANCE VISITS (SAV) OR TRAINING SESSIONS WITH FORMATIONS AND DIVISIONARY UNITS (IF NEEDED)
- ACT AS DIV LN OFFR FOR CRITICAL INCIDENTS (IF NEEDED)
- ALL OTHER TASKS PRESCRIBED BY THE G1 MANAGEMENT
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Cervantes Calle , Joel
- Position: 054447 - G1 ENQUÊTES MILITAIRES/G1 INQ 2
- Phone: 514-983-3788
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: - COPY OF THE MPRR REQUIRED
- MBR WHO DOES NOT HAVE A CURRENT LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT PROFILE WILL STILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
- CONDITIONAL TO SELECTION, RES MBR WILL BE AFFECTED TO THE SUPPORTING PRL. IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE, HE WILL BE AFFECTED THE 2 CND DIV HQ PRL (1177) FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTRACT.