Competition Closing Date: 07-AUG-2020
From: 31 CBG HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 31 CBG HQ - 701 OXFORD ST. EAST, LONDRES, ON, N5Y 4T7, CA (Actual Employment Location: London, On)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 31 CBG HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO to commence on 06-OCT-2020 until 05-OCT-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Lt or Maj may apply but will only be considered if there are no suitable Capt . Major must relinquish their rank for the duration of employment.
- MOS ID: 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
1. Previous employment as a course officer;
2. Thorough knowledge of DP system;
3. Must possess valid DND 404's
3. The following courses must either have already been obtain or have the ability to obtain within 30 days:
A. Protection of Controlled Goods;
B. Intro to Controlled Goods;
C. Sections 32, 33 and 34 of the FAA;
D. Green Procurement; and
E. Contracting Direct with Trade.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- - Knowledge, or appitude to learn CFTPO
- Knowledge of Monitor Mass
- Basic description of duties: - Responsible for the overall operation of the day-to-day activities of the Battle School including:
1. Training, course loads, planning and general administration;
2. Responsible to CO for course loads, courses and administration involving pers on courses;
3. Control of public material and property used in support of Battle School trg;
4. Control and accountability of issuing weapons and ammo requests and stores;
5. Administration and control of daily activities for assigned staff; and
6. Able to work weekends when courses are being conducted as well as some Thursday evenings.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Move will only be considered if no suitable local applicant is found
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Lt L'Ecuyer-Prytula , Ocean
- Position: M101526826 - Adjt/Adjt
- Phone: 519-660-5275 x5251
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Local applicants will be given priority over those outside of the area.
Successful applicant will be required to work a modified work week including evenings and weekends.