Competition Closing Date: 06-AUG-2020
From: 31 CER
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 31 CER - 40 WILSON AVENUE, ST THOMAS, ON, N5R 3R2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- 31 CER has a Class B Temporary for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA, or 00375-01-HRA, or 90000-ATR to commence on 08-AUG-2020 until 28-FEB-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCpls and WOs who are willing to relinquish their rank for the duration of the contract may apply but will only be considered if no suitable Sgts apply.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA, or 00375-01-HRA, or 90000-ATR
Other MOC can apply but will only be considered if no suitable FSA or HRA is found.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRAT 
2. Acquisition Credit Card Holder 
- Course Remarks:
- - FSA RQ6 is an asset RMS QL5/6 is an asset
- Unit Qualifications:
- 1. Contracting Direct with the Trade eLearning course
2. Expenditure Management
3. Green Procurement
- Unit Qualifications Remarks:
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: A. Process invoices for payment in DRMIS, maintain Vendor Files, respond to Vendor queries, Set up and monitor Commitments, as required;
B. Prepare and audit DRMIS line-item report and advise Budget Managers of discrepancies;
C. Prepare and process SA documents, including credit card accounts and maintains credit card files, Credit Card payments and reconciliation;
D. Respond to QAR queries;
E. Assist Budget Managers with budget reviews and report preparation;
F. Co-ordinate with 31 CBG Compt and staff on DRMIS Updates
G. Process debit balance accounts IAW FAM 45 and provides reports to 31 CBG as required;
H. DRMIS Invoice Verification for Maintenance Section;
I. DRMIS User Roles: UU04, UU05, UU06, UU19, UU39, UU54
J. Maintain an excellent Knowledge of DRMIS and Financial Orders, Directives and Instructions;
K. Knowledge of DRMIS and MS Office Suite is essential;
L. Able to work with minimal supervision and experience in file admin and preparation of correspondence/reports for admin/fin
M. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
O. Must be in possession of valid provincial driver permit and DND 404
P. Must possess current 32/34 Expenditure Management, Green Procurement, Contract Direct with Trade Course, Contracting Certification Course;
Q. Create and Monitor DOA's;
R. liaise with the RQ and Tpt Reps for invoices;
S. advise and administer NPF and Unit Fund; and
T. Other duties as assigned by the Fin O/Ops O.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Move will only be considered if no suitable local applicant is found
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Klunder , Christopher
- Position: 083336 - OPS O/OPS O
- Phone: 519-631-3316 x7512
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Local applicant will be given precedence over personnel out of the London or Windsor areas.