Competition Closing Date: 07-AUG-2020
From: 31 CER
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 31 CER - 40 WILSON AVENUE, ST THOMAS, ON, N5R 3R2, CA (Actual Employment Location: St Thomas
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 31 CER has a Class B Temporary for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00003-01-NCM, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR to commence on 08-AUG-2020 until 28-FEB-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Cpl's or Suitable Sgts willing to relinquish their rank will be considered if no eligible MCpl applies.
- MOS ID: 00003-01-NCM, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR
All trades will be considered if no stated trade has been found suitable
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- Must have completed COVID-19 awareness training
- Competency Remarks:
- - Knowledge of DRMIS
- Expenditure Mgmt 32,33,34
- Contracting Direct with Trade
- Green Procurement
- Basic Procurement and Contracting
- Controlled Goods General Awareness Training
- NPP Financial Delegated Authorities and Contacting Certification
- Payment Card Orientation
- RPSR famliarity
- Knowledge of Guardian
-Monitor Mass/ CFTPO familiarity
- The ablity to work unsupervised
-Analytical and problem solving skills;
-Customer Service oriented;
- Safe Driving Course/ 404's and
-Knowledge of Regulations, Orders and Directives;
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- -Working knowledge of MS Office suite; and
-Working Thurs evenings and weekends as required
- Taskings - summer and other times when required
- assist in the OR when required
- Basic description of duties: Claims:
Initiation and finalization of TD & MTEC claims in ClaimsX Completion of cost comparisons and booking of travel for members
Initiation and finalization of CF52s, DND99s, CF 370s, other manual claims
Tracking outstanding claims and compiling weekly reports on location of outstanding claims
Verification and entry of time sheets for NPF employees
Reconciliation of weekly sales reports, deposit slips
Provision of assistance to NPF HR and Accounting as required
Handling of NPF cash / cheques and bank deposits for messes, unit funds
Duties if Fin NCO absent
Reconciliation of financial information (incl. credit cards, system adjustments)
Completion of unit budget reports
Must be able to brief FTUC, CO, other leadership on unit's financial situation
Must be able to brief all unit members on current financial policy as required
Authorization of EIA and Sect 32 on Claims, GC111s, PWGSC 942s, and other financial / supply documents
Accounts payable verification and entry into DRMIS
Ensure that financial documents are properly PAed
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Move will only be considered if no suitable local applicant is found.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Klunder , Christopher
- Position: 083336 - OPS O/OPS O
- Phone: 519-631-3316 x7512
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Local applicants will be given priority over those outside of the area.
4 Cdn Div Tracking Number 500416B2399.