Competition Closing Date: 06-AUG-2020
From: 4 CRPG
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 4 CRPG - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, VICTORIA, BC, V9A 7N2, CA (Actual Employment Location: Edmonton, AB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- 4 CRPG has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 01-SEP-2020 until 31-AUG-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
Under/Over ranking shall only be used in exceptional circumstances, where no established rank qualified candidate is found suitable by a Board Report and approved by Div HQ. Higher rank will relinquish rank for the duration of the emp pd.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
HRA may apply and be considered if no suitable FSA is found.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- FSA RQ Sgt or RMS Clk QL6A equivalent
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- - EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE WITH BUDGET EXPERIENCE AND PROVEN ABILITY TO MANIPULATE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SPREADSHEETS USING MICROSOFT EXCEL
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE AND FAMILIARIZATION WITH DRMIS USER ROLES UU19, UU38, UU39
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF REGULATIONS GOVERNING SECTION 32 AND 34 SIGNING AUTHORITIESEXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH BUDGET FORECASTING AND PLANNING AN ASSET
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE WITH CLAIMS-X, CFPAS AND RPSR
- EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF RES FORCE FINANCE
- EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH MS OFFICE (EXCEL, WORD, ACCESS)
- EXPERIENCE WITH WEB SCPS PROGRAM
- SUPERIOR VERBAL AND WRITTEN SKILLS
- POSSESS GOOD SUPERVISORY SKILLS
- MUST BE EXTREMELY FLEXIBLE
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER STRESSFUL CONDITIONS
- MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH, AND HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE CANADIAN RANGERS. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.RANGERS.DND.CA OR WWW.RANGERS.FORCES.GC.CA
- Basic description of duties: - RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF ANNUAL BUDGET IN THE EXCESS OF 1.5 M
- MANAGE THE COY BUDGET USING DRMIS AND EXCEL SPREADSHEETS ON A DAILY BASIS
- OVERSEE ALL FACETS OF RES ADMIN/FIN FOR OVER 300 CLASS A MEMBERS ACROSS AB/SK AND ALL OTHER GENERAL ADMIN/FIN DUTIES WITHIN THE ORDERLY ROOM
- RESPONSIBLE TO THE OC FOR COMPLETE ORDERLY ROOM MANAGEMENT
- MONITOR AND EDIT ALL OUTGOING CORRESPONDENCE
- MUST BE DEPLOYABLE OUT OF AREA FOR EXTENDED PERIODS
- FIELD DUTY AS REQUIRED
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Savola , Krysta
- Position: M101534161 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 250-391-4224
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: - APPLICANTS FROM THE LOCAL GEOGRAPHICAL AREA WHO MEET THE CRITERIA WILL BE GIVEN EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE
-IF A LOCAL MBR IS THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT THE OFFER OF EMP/TERMS OF SVC CAN BE AUTH TO BE MODIFIED FOR EARLY START & END DATE. THIS ADVERTISED START DATE IS TO ALLOW TIME PD FOR RELOCATION IF REQUIRED.
- A BRIEF CIVI RESUME WITH EMPHASIS ON SKILLS APPLICABLE TO THIS POSITION IS REQUIRED. APPLICANTS WORK AND HOME PHONE NUMBERS AS WELL AS NAMES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF REFERENCES WITH AUTHORIZATION TO CONTACT THESE PERS TO BE INCLUDED
- RESUMES MUST BE ATTACHED IN MONITOR MASS OR FWD TO CAPT SAVOLA, HQ CLK, 4 CRPG HQ, PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, VICTORIA BC, V9A 7N2, E-MAIL KRYSTA.SAVOLA@FORCES.GC.CA OR FAX (250) 391-4244