Competition Closing Date: 02-DEC-2020
From: CFB Moose Jaw
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Moose Jaw - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, MOOSE JAW, SK, S6H 7Z8, CA (Actual Employment Location: Bldg 143)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. AFO 5006-17 Promotion - Air Reserve
- CFB Moose Jaw has a Class A for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00168-01-SUP TECH, or 00168-07-SUP TECH to commence on 20-JUL-2020 until 19-JUL-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
MCpl willing to permanently relinquish their rank to Cpl may apply.
- MOS ID: 00168-01-SUP TECH, or 00168-07-SUP TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. 911 SUP TECH QL5A [ACML]
- Competency Remarks:
- (1) Sup Tech QL3;
(2) Knowledge of the current Windows operating system used by DND;
(3) Knowledge of supply accounting procedures and financial management terminology;
(4) Must have or be able to obtain a DND 404; and
(5) The ability to work with both military and civilian personnel.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. Working knowledge of DRMIS;
b. Capability to pick up supplies from local sources;
c. F3 qualification (Forklifts up to and including 4,000 pounds) would be an asset.
- Basic description of duties: The position of 15 Wing Supply Tech exists to ensure that 15 Wing personnel receive the necessary supply logistical support required to carry out their respective duties while adhering to all local and policy directives.
This position is accountable to the WSupO for:
a. Daily logistical support to 15 Wing personnel;
b. Maintenance and verification of 15 Wing Supply Customer Accounts (SCAs) and Government Furnished Equipment lists;
c. Maintenance of relevant data on DRMIS software; and
d. Any other duties as assigned by section head or supervisor.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Collins , Antone
- Position: 009639 - WING SUPPLY OFFICER/AUGMENT SP
- Phone: 306-694-2445
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Candidate selection will be based on AFO 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Process.
Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and covering letter describing their qualifications and experience IAW requirements above. Submissions may be made via mail, email at QUOTE Clifford.Conrad@forces.gc.ca UNQUOTE or Fax to: WO C. Conrad, 15 Wg AR D/Flt Comd, 306-694-2863, CSN 826-2863, Fax 306-694-2859, CSN 826-2859, 15 Wing Air Reserve Flight, PO Box 5000, Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 7Z8
Applications must include the following info if more up to date than the MPRR:
A. Current Establishment (Quote PEOPLESOFT Unquote) position number, Parent Unit and UIC.
B. Date of promotion to current rank.
C. Security Clearance Level and date.
D. CF FORCE completion date or date scheduled to be tested.
E. Linguistic abilities and, if available, testing dates.
F. Confirmation of whether or not mbr is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attriutted to Reg F or Res F Svc.
G. Date and category of last medical and any medical limitations.
H. Covering letter describing mbr's qualifications and experirence IAW requirements listed above.
I. Minimum two references.
If more than one suitable candidate submits their applications, consideration will be given to personnel residing in the local