Competition Closing Date: 07-AUG-2020
From: 4 CDSB Petawawa
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 4 CDSB Petawawa - PO BOX 9999 STN MAIN, PETAWAWA, ON, K8H 2X3, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 4 CDSB Petawawa has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO to commence on 31-AUG-2020 until 30-AUG-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
LT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO CAPT AND MAJ WHO ARE WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY, BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED CAPT IS AVAILABLE.
- MOS ID: 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- Ability to staff military documents, conduct briefings and use MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Experience in Ops and/or Trg.
- Basic description of duties: (1) Coordinate Unit Tasks and Training;
(2) Act as Unit Security Supervisor;
(3) Act as Unit Force Protection Officer;
(4) Act as Unit IMO, Unit ISSO; SLOC Accounts Manager and Work Orders Coordinator;
(5) Process administrative reports and returns on behalf of the Unit and the Formation;
(6) Staff military documents, conduct briefings and use MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
(7) Manage Unit Calendar on behalf of CO and DCO;
(8) Manage weekly CUB meetings on behalf of the CO; and
(9) Complete any other tasks assigned by the CO or the DCO.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. R&Q are available at mbr's OWN COST if required
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Lemieux , Sandra
- Position: 233204 - MIL & CIV HR OFFICER/MIL & CIV HR OFFICER
- Phone: 613-687-5511 x7154
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.