Competition Closing Date: 07-AUG-2020
From: 2 CDSB Valcartier, Det St-Jean
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 2 CDSB Valcartier, Det St-Jean - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA (Actual Employment Location: ST-JEAN)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- 2 CDSB Valcartier, Det St-Jean has a Class B Temporary for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR to commence on 13-JUL-2020 until 14-JUN-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Members eligible for promotion to the rank of MCPL and SGT who will be able to maintain their effective rank may apply, but they will only be selected if no member with the rank of MCPL is available.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA, or 90000-ATR
Staffing priority will be given to profession 00376 Adm SF. Members of the trade 00375 HR Adm with previous service as Clerk SGR 00298 and TCE may also be considered for employment, but they will only be taken into consideration in the absence of an Adm SF SF 00376 candidate holding all the essential requirements.
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
-Able to make claims
-Be comfortable using Microsoft Office
-Skills in teamwork and office tasks
- Basic description of duties: -Production and verification of claims;
-Verification of delegations of power;
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt St-louis , Isabelle
- Position: R99980130 - RECEIPT/ARRIVÉE
- Phone: 450-358-7099 x7425
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Statement on the Engagement of CFSA Part I Annuitants:
The Management Framework issued at VCDS 5323-1 (DGRC) 6 March 2012, which remains in
force at this time, affords that annuitants in receipt of pension benefits under the CFSA Part I
who endeavor to undertake a period of Reserve Force service in fulfillment of a requirement
anticipated to last longer than one year shall rejoin and recontribute to the CFSA Part I under the
terms of "Option 2" at para 2.13 of CMP instr 20/04. This is the guiding principle on which an
AFC decision was based and promulgated by the CDS at 5323-1 (D Res) 5 Mar 2012.
Notwithstanding this guiding principle, certain circumstances may exist where an application
may be made to VCDS requesting an exception which would permit engagement of a CFSA Part
I annuitant under the terms of "Option 1" (maximum 330 days in any 365 day period).
CFSA Part I annuitants wishing to apply for this position with an expectation of being approved
for service under the terms of "Option 1" as detailed in Para 2.13 of CMP instr 20/04 will only
· in cases where the position is currently vacant;
· in the absence of currently serving Reserve Force members not in receipt of benefits
under CFSA Part I who apply;
· in the absence of currently serving Reserve Force members who are CFSA annuitants
wishing to apply under the terms of "Option 2" who apply;
· where a reasonable effort has been made to fill the position using non-annuitants or
annuitants under the terms of "Option 2;"
· where a defined operational impact, including activities that support the implementation
of SSE pursuant to CANFORGEN 033/18, can be substantiated to the VCDS should the
position remain vacant;
· where clearly-identified and expressed plan is articulated to remedy the need to use a
CFSA Part 1 annuitant under the terms of "Option 1;" and
· where expressed written authority from the VCDS for a specific exception has been
requested by the employing unit?s L1 and received.
Note: The employing unit is responsible for requesting a specific exception through their L1
pursuant to direction at VCDS 5323-1 (DDFP) 7 September 2017 ? Management Framework
Update ? CFSA Annuitants ? Fulltime Reserve Service. Approval from VCDS must be received
prior to recommending an applicant to the Class "B" or "C" Reserve Service Approving