Competition Closing Date: 04-AUG-2020
From: Fus MR
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - Fus MR - 3721 HENRI JULIEN AVE, MONTRÉAL, QC, H2X 3H4, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- Fus MR has a Class B Temporary for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA, or 90054-SHARED ADMIN SVCS to commence on 13-AUG-2020 until 13-AUG-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
In accordance with Ref A, the ranks of Cpl and Sgt may be considered only in the event that there are no qualified MCpl available.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA, or 90054-SHARED ADMIN SVCS
Priority will be given to 00375 HR Adm. The 00376 FS Adm with former svc as RMS clerk 00298, could also be considered for the employment but they will be taken into consideration only in the absence of a HR ADM 00375 candidate holding all the essential requirements
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. P RES HRA RQ PTE-MOD 1 
2. P RES HRA RQ PTE-MOD 2 
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. GUARDIAN SVC RECORD MANAGEMENT [ALNS]
2. GUARDIAN FUNDAMENTALS [ALNT]
3. GUARDIAN HONOURS & RECOGNITION [ALNW]
- Competency Remarks:
- 1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
2. Knowledge of specific software for use such as Guardian, Monitor Mass, Output Products and RPSR.
3. Knowledge of Reserve Force Admin.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Orderly room working experience of a reserve unit;
B. Knowledge of administrative procedures of a reserve unit such as: equivalence application, handling promotion and medal request, operational deployment admin procedure, P Res release, updating database, security clearance request, general admin, etc. ; and
C. Must be available to work evening and weekends as required.
- Basic description of duties: A. Responsible for managing administratives records for the unit, including Res and Reg F:
(1) Maintain personnal files;
(2) Proceed with the P Res Release;
(3) Prepare all the Depart with Dignity for P Res;
(4) Proceed with transfers In and Out of the unit;
(5) Order the Medals (MAPS);
(6) Proceed with the P Res Pay in RPSR; and
(7) Creation of route letters and statement of understanding if required.
B. All other administrative task.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Berouil , Souheil
- Position: 105365 - CAPT-ADJT/CAPT-ADJT
- Phone: 514-283-7444 x664-1607
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Considering that not all reservists have a language profile, this criteria will be evaluated during the interview.
B. By the end of this opportunity, applicants must provide two references who will be contacted.