Competition Closing Date: 14-AUG-2020
From: 38 Sig Regt Det Regina
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 38 Sig Regt Det Regina - QUEEN BUILDING 100 NAVY WAY, REGINA, SK, S4P 4K6, CA (Actual Employment Location: Regina, SK)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2, Physical Fitness Program
C. DAOD 5023-1, Minimum Operational Standards Related to Universality of Service
D. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service - Guardian Help
E. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
F. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 38 Sig Regt Det Regina has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 08-SEP-2020 until 07-SEP-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Under/Over ranking shall only be used in exceptional circumstances, where no established rank qualified candidate is found suitable via a Board Report and approved by Div HQ. Higher rank will relinquish rank for the duration of the emp pd.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
Other trades may apply and will be considered if no suitable HRA is found.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. If not already held, the following qualifications/authorities must be completed within 3 months of employment start date (or soonest available opportunity):
i. Contracting Direct with Trade - DLN course;
ii. Expenditure Management: Sections 32, 33, 34 of the FAA - DLN course;
iii. Guardian - Navigation - DLN course;
iv. Guardian - Fundamentals - DLN course;
v. Guardian - Personnel Readiness Verification - DLN course;
vi. Guardian - Service Record Management - DLN course;
vii. RPSR - delegation of authority (as applicable); and
viii. Claims X - delegation of authority (as applicable).
b. A suitable applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
i. Strong military writing skills;
ii. Strong organizational skills;
iii. Working knowledge of Monitor Mass;
iv. Working knowledge of ACIMS;
v. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
vi. Ability to deploy for extended periods of time on brigade level training events in order to fulfill duties of the position while deployed; and
vii. Knowledge of CAF policies, CAOs, 3 CDDs, and 38 CBGDs relating to administration.
- Basic description of duties: a. Maintaining a central registry;
b. Briefing on correspondence and regulations;
c. Applying military compensation and benefits;
d. Administering support to operations;
e. Maintaining pay system and payroll accounting;
f. Maintaining personnel records;
g. Providing support to personnel management;
h. Operating automated personnel systems;
i. Release administration; and
j. Other duties as assigned.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Lt Bilodeau , Shaun Robert
- Position: 068923 - ADJUTANT/COMPT
- Phone: 204-786-4300 x3313
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Possibility of extension.
Resumes to be input/attached into Monitor Mass. If a local mbr is the successful applicant the offer of emp/TOS can be auth to be modified for early start and end date. This adv start date is to allow processing for relocation if reqr'd.