Competition Closing Date: 27-OCT-2020
From: 2 Cdn Div TC
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 2 Cdn Div TC - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, COURCELETTE, QC, G0A 4Z0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 2 Cdn Div TC has a Class B Temporary for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00003-01-NCM to commence on 01-JUN-2020 until 31-MAR-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
Sgt will be considered and may apply but will only be considered should no WO apply and found not suitable
- MOS ID: 00003-01-NCM
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. KNOWLEDGE OF INSTRUCTION RELATED TO COURSES GIVEN TO 2nd CA DIV TC
B. EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION ABILITY, KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCTION OF MIL DOCUMENTS
C. GREAT ADAPTABILITY TO CHANGE
D. ABILITIES TO WORK IN A TEAM AND MAINTAIN HARMONIOUS RELATIONS WITH DIFFERENT STATES INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL TO CI 2 DIV CA
E. ABILITY TO WORK WITH THE MS OFFICE SUITE
- Basic description of duties: A. ACT AS DEPUTY COURSE COMMANDER
B. CARRY OUT ANY OTHER TASK APPLICABLE TO GRADE
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. S/O
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Blais , Jean-Francois
- Position: 014064 - SMC/SMC
- Phone: 418-844-5000 x3745
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. THE SELECTED PERSON SHOULD PROVIDE TRAINING ON DIFFERENT COURSES TO 2nd CA DIV TC AND WILL HAVE POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A SECOND LANGUAGE ENVIRONMENT (ENGLISH)
B. THE SELECTED PERSON SHOULD EXPECT LONG HOURS OF WORK AT TIMES, TO PARTICIPATE IN FIELD EXERCISES AND TO WORK OCCASIONALLY DURING THE WEEKEND.
C. APPLICATIONS FROM THE IMMEDIATE GEOGRAPHIC REGION (QUEBEC) WILL BE PRIORIZED. APPLICATIONS FROM OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC AREA WILL BE ENTITLED TO QUARTERS AND RATIONS
D. THIS IS A CONTRACT UNTIL MARCH 31, 2021 WITH POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION
E. ASSET QUALIFICATION: ENDOC COMPLETED DURING THE LAST YEAR, EXPERIENCES WITHIN A COURSE INFRASTRUCTURE WITH 2nd CA DIV TC OR EQUIVALENT, BEING OF THE PROFESSION OF INFANTRY OR COMBAT WEAPONS