Competition Closing Date: 05-JUN-2020
From: CFB Greenwood
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Greenwood - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, GREENWOOD, NS, B0P 1N0, CA
A. CHIEF MILITARY PERSONNEL (CMP) INSTR 20/04, ADMIN POLICY OF CL A, B AND C RES SVC
B. CFAO 49-5 - CAREER POLICY NON COMISSIONED MEMBERS - PRIMARY RESERVE
C. CANADIAN FORCES INTEGRATED RELOCATION PROGRAM (CFIRP), ADDENDUM 9, CHAPTER 13
D. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-15, AIR RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
E. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-17, PROMOTION POLICY - AIR RESERVE
F. DAOD 5023-2 PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM
G. CANFORGEN 018/08 ADM FIN CS 001/08 232003Z JAN 08 - COMPONENT TRANSFER - EFFECT ON CFSA PENSION BENEFIT ENTITLEMENT
H. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
I. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
J. C AIR FORCE 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z APR 12
- CFB Greenwood has a Class A for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO to commence on 22-MAY-2020 until 20-MAY-2040. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
ONE RANK LOWER ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION MAY
APPLY AND ONE RANK HIGHER WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR
RANK MAY BE CONSIDERED IF NO SUITABLE/ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE IS FOUND IAW AFO 5006-15
- MOS ID: 00002-01-Officer, or 90024-GSO
- Language: English or French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- 1. Military Expenditure Management Courses
2. DRMIS User Roles
3. P930 Introduction to Organization and Classification
4. Staffing Sub-delegation for managers
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Staff Officer experience at a Wing HQ or HHQ;
B. Business Planning experience is an asset;
C. Civilian Human Resource Management is an asset.
D. Experience working with budgets and CAF Financial procedures; and
E. Data analysis and data mining experience an asset.
- Basic description of duties: This position is employed in the A5 (Plans) cell within the D/WComd organization as a staff officer in support of the delivery of Wing level plans; Wing Civilian Human Resources Plan, Business Plan and Establishment Plan. Duties include data mining and analysis, development and delivery of training in support of program delivery, budget management and business planning.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj van Oostrum , Elizabeth
- Position: 003280 - WLE COS/AUGMENT SP
- Phone: 902-765-1494 x5902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and Covering Letter describing their qualifications and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made through:
1. via email to 14 Air Reserve Flt for members of 14 Wing, or
2. for members outside the Geographical area, your local Air Reserve Flight OR.
B. More specific information for the position can be directed at either the REO Employment OPI or the REO Hiring OPI.
C. Candidate selection will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes.