Competition Closing Date: 19-JUN-2020
From: CFB Winnipeg
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Winnipeg - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA (Actual Employment Location: Det Dundurn)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFB Winnipeg has a Class A for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 20-MAY-2020 until 20-MAY-2045. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
MCpl's willing to permanently relinquish their rank will be considered.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Desirable to have experience, qualifications and familiarization with:
a. Valid DND 404;
b. Experience working in a team environment;
c. Be a qualified First Aider;
d. Knowledge in use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Power Point, Excel)
e. Familiarity with generic Range Standing Orders;
f. Familiarity with B-GL-381-001 Range and Training Safety;
g. Must be able to respond to Emergency situations.
- Basic description of duties: The Range Control Cpl position exists to help maintain the safety of the Dundurn Range and Training area as well as the management of the Range Control Facilities and Assets. As well, they will assist in ensuring that all Range Practices and Training is conversant with B-GL-381-001 Range and Training Safety.
a. ensuring that due diligence is practiced within all range and training areas of the Det Dundurn AOR;
b. ensuring that Range Control equipment and vehicles is properly maintained in an operable condition;
c. participate in regular patrols to ensure the security of the training and impact areas;
d. assist in the conduction of Range Inspections and Clearances of all user units utilizing the Dundurn range and training areas;
Accountable to: Range Control Patrol Sgt
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Civ Finstad , Ivan
- Position: 817931 - TEME RANGE CONTROL OFFICER/TEME RANGE CONTROL OFFICER
- Phone: 306-492-2135 x4255
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and Covering Letter describing their quals and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made via mail, email or fax to: Capt Mockford, 17 AR Flt D/Flt Comd, CSN 257-4754, FAX csn 257-2885, 17 AR FLT , PO BOX 17000 Stn Forces, Winnipeg, MB R3J 3Y5.
B. Candidate selection will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
C. Interviews: Applicants who have been successfully screened, as meeting the essential prerequisites, will be contacted for an interview if required.