Competition Closing Date: 29-JUL-2020
From: CFB Borden
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFB Borden - PO BOX 1000 STN MAIN, BORDEN, ON, L0M 1C0, CA (Actual Employment Location: Tech Svcs)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- CFB Borden has a Class B Permanent for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00362-01-ACISS to commence on 11-MAY-2020 until 10-MAY-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
PTE/AB ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION AND MCPL/MS WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED CPL/LS ARE FOUND. PTE/AB NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION MAY ALSO APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO PROMOTABLE PTE/AB, SUBSTANTIVE CPL/LS OR MCPL/MS WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK IS FOUND.
- MOS ID: 00362-01-ACISS
Other MOSIDs may be considered if no suitable candidate is found in the required MOSID
- Language: English or French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- Knowlegde of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. IT background or knowledge
b. Experience in an operations and/or training cell
c. Mature team member who is willing to learn, is adaptable to change and is willing to take on other tasks as needed
d. Self starter who is able to work independently ensuring SOPs are strictly followed
- Basic description of duties: a. Training Coord is reponsible for scheduling and tracking training and courses for CFB Borden TIS members
b. Research courses and book the resources required for courses through the year
c. Track and book membrs on courses both within and outside CFB Borden
d. Comply with and understand all CFB Borden regulations and orders
e. Comply with and understand all operation and training cell directives, SOPs, regulations and orders
f. Be prepared to learn and assist with other tasks within TIS as needed.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Civ Metcalfe , Sandra
- Position: 816662 - BUS SUPP OFFCR/BUS SUPP OFFCR
- Phone: 705-424-1200 x7212
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Priority will be given to Res F component/sub-component in the order listed at para 1, then Reg F.
B. Dates are approximate, possibility of extension
C. Mbr must live in area as stipulated by Base Geographical Area
D. Please attach Pers Resume outlining suitability for posn
E. Please attach a signed, up to date MPRR
F. Questions in regard to job description can be directed to Lt C.W.J. McConnell at 705-424-1200, ext 5672, or CSN 270-5672 or e-mail Cody.McConnell@forces.gc.ca