Competition Closing Date: 05-JUN-2020
From: 12 Wing HQ
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 12 Wing HQ - PO BOX 99000 STN FORCES, HALIFAX, NS, B3K 5X5, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CFAO 49-10, Terms Of Svc Officers Primary Reserve or CFAO 49-5 - Career Policy Non Commissioned Members - Primary Reserve
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15, Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
H. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17, Promotion - Air Reserve
I. CANFORGEN 018/08 Adm Fin CS 001/08 232003z Jan 08 - Component Transfer - Effect On CFSA Pension Benefit Entitlement
J. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
K. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
L. C Air Force 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z Apr 12
- 12 Wing HQ has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 15-APR-2020 until 30-APR-2040. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
Members one rank below, eligible for promotion may also be considered. Members one rank above willing to relinquish rank and members one rank below not eligible for promotion may apply and may be considered should no suitable substantive candidate apply.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English or French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. UNIT ENVIR OFFR CRSE 
- Course Remarks:
- Must have or willing to obtain, Unit Environmental Officer Course.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Highly organized;
B. Strong communications skills, both verbal and written; and
C. Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Basic description of duties: The W Env Coord is responsible for the document control of all documents required by the 12 Wing Shearwater EMS. The key control elements for the manual are the document identification, version # and date of issue as shown on the header and footer on this page. Control is managed by the W Env Coord as follows:
a. Developing and maintaining the Document Master List, the Revision History and the Manual Distribution List;
b. Ensuring documents are reviewed and revised as necessary;
c. Distributing original and revised documents as required;
d. Ensuring that obsolete documents have been removed;
e. Retaining obsolete documents that are required for legal and/or knowledge purposes and ensuring that these documents are suitably identified; and
f. Controlling environmental documents of external origin.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Kearley , Michael
- Position: 065017 - D/WG GENERAL SAFETY OFFICER/AUGMENT SP
- Phone: 902-720-1033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Applications to include a Covering Letter, Resume and a current MPRR;
C. Should there be more than one applicant; the most suitable candidate will be identified by Selection Board. IAW AFO's 5006-15 / 5006-17;