Competition Closing Date: 14-AUG-2020
From: 438 Tac Hel Sqn
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 438 Tac Hel Sqn - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17 Promotion - Air Reserve
- 438 Tac Hel Sqn has a Class B Temporary for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90005-AIR TECH to commence on 16-MAR-2020 until 31-JUL-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
One rank above willing to voluntary relinquish rank for period of employment.
- MOS ID: 90005-AIR TECH
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- A. RQ AVN TECH APPRENTICE (PTE) (AKHA) or
B. RQ-ACS TECH APPRENTICE (PTE) Q (AKDN) or
C. RQ-AVS TECH APPRENTICE (PTE) L (AJZT) or
D. RQ-AWS TECH APPRENTICE (PTE) (AJVE)
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. AJJI
B. AHYQ or AHYR or ALFD (assets)
- Basic description of duties: The position of Aircraft Maintenance Technician belongs to the OAS Res Section and reports directly to his Junior Team Supervisor for Aircraft Maintenance. The incumbent is responsible for performing the duties related to first and second line maintenance on the CH-146 (Griffon) on the evening and weekend shifts.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Employment offers to candidates outside the local geographic area do NOT constitute approval for reimbursement of travel and/or relocation expenses.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Mayer , Jocelyn
- Position: 131092 - AM CREW CHIEF/B SECT SUPR
- Phone: 450-462-8777 x8539
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY THROUGH MONITOR MASS AND PROVIDE A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
A. CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
B. DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
C. SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
D. CF FORCE TEST COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
E. LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
F. CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
G. DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
H. COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
I. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
J. NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
K. MIN TWO REFERENCES
L. OPI: FOR MORE INFO INCLUDING A COPY OF THE TOA'S, CONTACT WO MAYER AT 450-462-8777 EXT 8539 OR CSN 450-472-8539