Competition Closing Date: 13-JUL-2020
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - DFL - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: Carling)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- DFL has a Class B Permanent for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 02-MAR-2020 until 01-MAR-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
PTE(T)/AB ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION AND MCPL/MS WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED CPL/LS ARE FOUND. PTE(T)/AB NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION MAY ALSO APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO PROMOTABLE PTE(T)/AB, SUBSTANTIVE CPL/LS OR MCPL/MS WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK IS FOUND.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
All MOSID's with appropriate experience may apply
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Experience using DRMIS, Claims-X, MSExcel, and MSOutlook an asset.
Demonstrate an interest in clerical work.
- Basic description of duties: The CR Clerk is accountable to the DFL3 for:
1. Managing DFL3 office;
2. Document control and file management;
3. TD and hospitality claims processing;
4. Routine written and telephone correspondence;
5. Managing invitations calendars and letters received in DFL3 office;
6. Records keeping and accounting for DFL3; and
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Brouillette , Marc
- Position: 056786 - DFL 2-3-3 CHIEF CLK/DPFL 2-2-4
- Phone: 613-904-5623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.