Competition Closing Date: 14-AUG-2020
From: 402 SQN
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 402 SQN - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA (Actual Employment Location: 402 SQN WPG - HGR 16)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 402 SQN has a Class A for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00363-01-AM SUP to commence on 20-APR-2020 until 20-APR-2045. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
IAW Ref A, applicants who are one rank higher or Lower may apply, however will only be considered in those exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate is available. If one rank higher is the only suitable applicant, mbr may be required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 00363-01-AM SUP
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Plan reserve attendance in accordance with projected crew requirements and individual reservist availability;
B. Verifying and tracking individual reservists' attendance in accordance with completed pay sheets;
C. Planning and overseeing training on weekends.
D. Acting as a coordinator for Reserve Qualifications in conjunction with AMRC and ETO;
E. Maintaining AMO 3 reserve maintenance crew and ensuring that each possesses the necessary qualifications and authorization
to be self-sufficient during the weekends, holidays and possible evening hours;
F. Provide direction and control by allocating duties and responsibilities to AMO 3;
G. Assists with the search for solutions to technical problems encountered during the conduct of inspections and reviews
H. Problem Reports to be submitted by maintenance planner to AEO in support of issued indentified during the conduct of second
line maintenance inspections;
I. Ensures Maintenance Planner monitors and tracks parts ordered during the conduct of the inspection. If necessary liaises
with the LSO and AMSG to ensure timely receipt of required items;
J. Ensures Maintenance Planner accurately passes on the weekend requirements for inspections;
K. Ensuring that preliminary reports for ground accidents/incidents are filled out accurately and completely;
L. Investigating and reporting to D/ AMO and AMRC on deficiencies in the servicing operations as reported by transient and
squadron aircrew, and,
M. Carrying out daily inspections of his/her areas of responsibility.
- Basic description of duties: WO AMO3 is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient employment of 402 Sqn reserve personnel assigned to weekend operations and maintenance. The WO AMO3 will also oversee the conduct of first/second line maintenance through the supervision
of the Squadron Maintenance Planner. The successful candidate must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Lajoie , Marc
- Position: 130830 - AMRC/RES COORD
- Phone: 204-833-2500 x4127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and Covering Letter describing their quals and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made via mail, email or fax to: Capt Mockford, 17 AR Flt D/Flt Comd, CSN 257-4754, FAX csn 257-2885, 17 AR FLT , PO BOX 17000 Stn Forces, Winnipeg, MB R3J 3Y5.
B. Candidate selection will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
C. Interviews: Applicants who have been successfully screened, as meeting the essential prerequisites, will be contacted for an interview if required.