Competition Closing Date: 21-JUL-2020
From: 5 Cdn Div TC
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 5 Cdn Div TC - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, OROMOCTO, NB, E2V 4J5, CA (Actual Employment Location: Kentville, NS)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 5 Cdn Div TC has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 90001-CBT ARMS - NCM to commence on 06-MAR-2020 until 05-MAR-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
IAW Ref A, applicants who are one rank lower or one rank higher may apply, however will only be considered in those exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate is available. If one rank higher is the only suitable applicant, mbr may be required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 90001-CBT ARMS - NCM
Cbt Arms NCM preferred, if no suitable Cbt Arms NCM applies other trades may be considered.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. PRIMARY LEADERSHIP QUAL (PLQ) 
- Course Remarks:
- Be qualified to be promoted to the rank of MCpl.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Knowledge and experience in teaching small arms, drill classes and field craft;
B. Familiar with conducting inspections;
C. Knowledge/experience with the army DP1 and DP2 systems;
D. Recent experience with instructional duties;
E. MS Office skills;
F. Familiar with Army Individual Training Information System (AITIS); and
G. Expertise assessing and employing battle procedure.
- Basic description of duties: A. Perform Sect Comd duties in fd and garrison in their absence;
B. Provide direction for instruction of small arms, drill and fd craft;
C. Train, administer, coach and develop students;
D. Assess candidates during skill, drill and knowledge lessons;
E. Participate in PRBs as required;
F. Prepare weekly assessments and course reports;
G. Supervise a demanding physical fitness program;
H. May be tasked as demo staff in support of training/crse; and
I. Unit secondary duties as assigned.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Parker , Jeffery
- Position: 337939 - CSM/CSM
- Phone: 902-678-7930 x2382
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Resume/CV to be provided with application in REO; and
B. Applicants in the geographical area of the employing unit will be given priority.