Competition Closing Date: 16-JAN-2020
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFLRS - PO BOX 100 STN BUREAU-CHEF, RICHELAIN, QC, J0J 1R0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- CFLRS has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00166-01-MUSCN to commence on 02-MAR-2020 until 01-MAR-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MEMBERS ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO SGT/PO2 AND WO/PO1 WHO ARE WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED SGT/PO2 IS AVAILABLE.MCPL/MS MAY BE CONSIDERED ONLY IF CANDIDATES AT THE RANK OF SGT/PO2 OR MCPL/MS QUALIFIED FOR PROMOTION ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
- MOS ID: 00166-01-MUSCN
- Language: English or French essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. MUSICIAN QL6A - DL 
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF VALID DND 404;
PRIMARY INSTRUMENT: TUBA;
SECONDARY INSTRUMENT : TROMBON AND EUPHONIUM;
UNIVERSITY DEGREE IN MUSIC OR PURSUE UNIVERSITY TRAINING IN MUSIC;
EXPERIENCE IN MUSICAL ARRANGEMENTS;
EXPERIENCE IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT;
EXPERIENCE IN QUARTER-MASTER MANAGEMENT.
- Basic description of duties: PERFORM DUTIES OF MUSICIAN AT CFLRS;
OCCASIONALLY ACT AS DRUM-MAJOR;
MANAGE THE TASKS REQUIRED WITH RELATION TO OPERATIONS, THE LIBRARY AND THE QUARTER-MASTER AT CFLRS MUSIC
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Savard , Martin
- Position: 338267 - I/C musique/I/C musique
- Phone: (450) 358-7099 x6541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: -Employment dates may be subject to change.
-The disciplinary record including administratives measures will be considered during the selection.
-Possibility of extension.