Competition Closing Date: 02-JAN-2020
From: 12 Wing HQ
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 12 Wing HQ - PO BOX 99000 STN FORCES, HALIFAX, NS, B3K 5X5, CA
A. CHIEF MILITARY PERSONNEL (CMP) INSTR 20/04, ADMIN POLICY OF CL A, B AND C RES SVC
B. CFAO 49-5 - CAREER POLICY NON COMISSIONED MEMBERS - PRIMARY RESERVE
C. CANADIAN FORCES INTEGRATED RELOCATION PROGRAM (CFIRP), ADDENDUM 9, CHAPTER 13
D. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-15, AIR RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
E. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-17, PROMOTION - AIR RESERVE
F. DAOD 5023-2 PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM
G. CANFORGEN 018/08 ADM FIN CS 001/08 232003Z JAN 08 - COMPONENT TRANSFER - EFFECT ON CFSA PENSION BENEFIT ENTITLEMENT
H. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
I. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
J. C AIR FORCE 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z APR 12
- 12 Wing HQ has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 15-JAN-2020 until 31-JAN-2038. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. Knowledge of policies and procedures for enrollments, recruitment and training standards, and the administrative process of the Air Reserve;
b. Experience drafting written reports and producing updates;
c. Experience drafting briefings in person or by teleconference;
d. Ability to communicate effectively and convey a clear message;
e. Ability to listen, discuss and establish good relations with young adults;
f. Possess skills that enable courtesy with the public under all circumstances;
g. Possess or willing to obtain any specialized recruiting training as required.
- Basic description of duties: The D/TRG AND RECR O will be responsible for consistent and appropriate application of recruiting selection and enrolment policy, procedures, and resources providing advice and guidance in these areas. The D/TRG AND RECR O will be the point of contact for intake files to include: Ab Initio, Component Transfers, and Environmental transfers. the D/TRG and RECR O will accomplish this by:
a. Maintaining a viable plan for recruiting new personnel;
b. Liaising with CFRC recruiting in local area;
c. Coordinating and completing for submission to 1 CAD, initial recruiting files for enrolment;
d. Coordinating employment opportunities through local and national competitions;
e. Briefing and conduct interviews with potential AR Flt members as required;
f. Liaising with other agencies on matters related to recruiting;
g. Planning and organizing information/recruiting static displays as required; and
h. Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the AR Flight ETO.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Dimmer , Henry
- Position: 064962 - RECR & TRG SUPR/TRG WO
- Phone: 902-720-1945
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Applications to include a Covering Letter, Resume and a current MPRR.
B. Class "A" position with potential periods of surge to full time each year related to OP Tempo and available resources.
C. Should there be more than one applicant; the most suitable candidate will be identified by Selection Board.
D. Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interview.