Competition Closing Date: 19-DEC-2019
From: 1 Cdn Air Div HQ
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 1 Cdn Air Div HQ - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA
AA. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
G. AFO 5006-15 - RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
H. AFO 5006-17 - RCAF Reserve Promotion Policy
- 1 Cdn Air Div HQ has a Class A for a Maj/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 90025-AIR OPS to commence on 23-DEC-2019 until 22-DEC-2024. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Maj/Maj
Capt eligible for promotion and LCol willing to permanently relinquish their rank will be considered. Capt not eligible for promotion
may also apply.
- MOS ID: 90025-AIR OPS
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Previous AEC experience;
B. Worked as a CO, WATCO, MCC and/or Controller at an AEC unit within the past 10 years;
C. Good understanding of AEC standards and licensing, AEC training concepts, regulations and procedures;
D. Working knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite;
E. Excellent written and verbal communication; and
F. 00184 AEC preferred.
- Basic description of duties: This position exists to support the national licensing authority for aerospace control personnel and units in addition to coordinating
regulations and orders pertaining to all aspects of aerospace control.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj St-Pierre , Egide
- Position: 080566 - SO ASR/A3 AERO STDS®
- Phone: 204-833-2500 Ext 6043
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15.
SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST BE NOMINATED THROUGH REO. NOMINATION MUST INCLUDE CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
A. CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
B. DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
C. SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
D. CF EXPRES COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
E. LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
F. CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
G. DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
H. COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
I. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
J. NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
K. MIN TWO REFERENCES