Competition Closing Date: 18-DEC-2019
From: 450 Tac Hel Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 450 Tac Hel Sqn - PO BOX 9999 STN MAINBUILDING CC-128, PETAWAWA, ON, K8H 2X3, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17 Promotion - Air Reserve
- 450 Tac Hel Sqn has a Class A for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00021-04-FLT ENGR to commence on 16-JAN-2020 until 15-JAN-2040. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
one rank below, eligible for immediate promotion and one rank above, willing to permanently relinquish rank. Members one rank below not eligible for immediate promotion may apply and will be considered if no suitable candidate applies
- MOS ID: 00021-04-FLT ENGR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. 091 FE - BASIC 
2. CH147F FLIGHT ENGINEER 
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: OTF rear crew instructor lead is the senior instructor for the conduct of the Flight Instructor Course (FIC) Flight Engineer (FE)/Loadmaster (LM) course and standardization of FE/LM FIC basic instructors. He is also responsible to provide Instructor Flight Engineer (IFE)/Instructor Loadmaster (ILM) administrative support to OTF WO as directed
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Employment offers to candidates outside the local geographic area do NOT constitute approval for reimbursement of travel and/or relocation expenses"
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Turner , Sydney
- Position: 378249 - OC OTF/OC OTF
- Phone: 613-687-5511 x8136
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY THROUGH MONITOR MASS AND PROVIDE A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
A. CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
B. DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
C. SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
D. CF FORCE TEST COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
E. LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
F. CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
G. DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
H. COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
I. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
J. NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
K. MIN TWO REFERENCES
L. OPI: FOR MORE INFORMATION, INCLUDING A COPY OF THE TOA'S CONTACT WO R.E. DOUCETTE AT 613-687-5511 EXT 8460 OR CSN: 677-8460.