Competition Closing Date: 07-FEB-2020
From: CFB Greenwood
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Greenwood - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, GREENWOOD, NS, B0P 1N0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CFAO 49-5 - Career Policy Non Commissioned Members - Primary Reserve
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15, Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
H. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17, Promotion - Air Reserve
I. CANFORGEN 018/08 Adm Fin CS 001/08 232003z Jan 08 - Component Transfer - Effect On CFSA Pension Benefit Entitlement
J. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
K. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
L. C Air Force 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z Apr 12
- CFB Greenwood has a Class A for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00337-08-AC OP - RDR CONT to commence on 07-DEC-2019 until 06-DEC-2039. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
APPLICANTS WHO ARE ONE RANK LOWER, ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION AND INDIVIDUALS ONE RANK HIGHER WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED. INDIVIDUALS ONE RANK LOWER AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION MAY APPLY IAW AFO 5006-15.
- MOS ID: 00337-08-AC OP - RDR CONT
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- RADAR CONTROLLER/PAR QL5 (NINL, AFHP, AINL, AHZE)
- Competency Remarks:
- Member must have completed/achieved unit PAR certification
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- PLQ (AINJ)
Aerospace Control Instructor Course (AJRT)
- Basic description of duties: Personnel assigned to PAR control duties shall be responsible to the Terminal Controller (Arrival Controller when employed) for controlling arriving and departing aircraft through the application of the rules and procedures defined in E-MATS and other applicable publications. Personnel assigned to instruct personnel undergoing pre-course PAR training and/or PAR unit certification shall be responsible to the Trg O
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Bridges , Christopher
- Position: 003106 - WATCO/WATCO
- Phone: 902-765-1494 x3518
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and Covering Letter describing their qualifications and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made through:
1. via email to 14 Air Reserve Flt for members of 14 Wing, or
2. for members outside the Geographical area, your local Air Reserve Flight OR.
B. More specific information for the position can be directed at either the REO Employment OPI or the REO Hiring OPI.
C. Candidate selection will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes.