Competition Closing Date: 16-DEC-2019
From: 5 CRPG
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 5 CRPG - PO BOX 6000 STN MAIN, GANDER, NL, A1V 1X1, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 5 CRPG has a Class B Permanent for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 90001-CBT ARMS - NCM to commence on 16-JAN-2020 until 15-JAN-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
IAW Ref A, applicants who are one rank lower or one rank higher may apply, however will only be considered in those exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate is available. If one rank higher is the only suitable applicant, mbr may be required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 90001-CBT ARMS - NCM
Cbt A preferred, if no suitable Cbt A applies other trades may be considered.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Be familiar with the C19 rifle;
B. Be proficient with CAF weapons;
C. Coordinate, conduct and supervise live range practices;
D. Experience with ATV, LOSV and small boats;
E. Experience with classroom and field instruction;
F. Completion of the financial sect 32 & 34 of the FAA, contracting and green procurement courses; and
G. Be proficient with map, compass and GPS.
- Basic description of duties: A. The coordination, conduct and supervision of operational tasks and domestic operations;
B. The coordination, conduct and supervision of Canadian Ranger and Junior Canadian Ranger mandated, enhanced training and other training or events;
C. Professional development training as directed to include continuation of leadership and advanced trg nec for career advancement as well as enhance unit capabilities to support operations and training;
D. Completion of personnel, patrol and group administration in support of all CR and JCR patrols or tasks; and
E. Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Quarters are limited and will be at member's expense.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Rittwage , Mark Douglas
- Position: 198392 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 709-256-1703 x1417
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Extensive weekend travel throughout NL;
B. Gander is considered to be a semi-isolated post IAW CF H SVCS instruction 5020-34 and as such mbrs posted and moved at the public expense to Gander with dependants must complete the dependant screening. For instrs regarding the dependant screening process plse contact the Adjt Capt M.D. Rittwage at CSN 622-1417 immediately upon nomination in REO;
C. Commanding Officer recommendation, Resume/CV and Unit contact number and POC to be provided with application in REO; and
D. Applicants in the geographical area of the employing unit will be given priority.