Competition Closing Date: 18-DEC-2019
From: 20 Ind Fd Bty
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 20 Ind Fd Bty - VIMY RIDGE ARMORIES 337 STUBB ROSS RD, LETHBRIDGE, AB, T1K 7N3, CA (Actual Employment Location: Lethbridge, AB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 20 Ind Fd Bty has a Class B Temporary for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 06-JAN-2020 until 10-JUL-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
Under/over ranking shall only be used in exceptional circumstances, where no established rank qualified candidate is found suitable by a Board Report and approved by Div HQ. Higher rank will relinquish rank for the duration of employment.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
FSA preferred, any trade may apply
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. QL6 FSA, preferred;
b. Experience with Guardian is an asset or willing to acquire courses;
c. Sect 32/34 and Contract Certification preferred or willing to acquire courses;
d. Contracting Direct with Trade and Green Procurement preferred or willing to acquire courses;
e. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and related software; and
f. Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS), Revised Pay System for the Reserves (RPSR) and Claims X experience an asset.
- Basic description of duties: a. Responsible for coordination, preparation and monitoring expenditures for the unit budget;
b. Provide reports of pay and allowances expended through DRMIS;
c. Reconcile general ledger accounts of DRMIS for pay, transportation assistance allowance (TAA), pay in lieu of leave (PILL), casual land duty allowance (CLDA) and meal allowance;
d. Advise on financial codings for all expenditures;
e. Preparation and submission of financial documentation;
f. Responsible for all pay duties for the unit;
g. Supervising subordinates;
h. Acting as Chief Clerk in their absence; and
i. Other duties as assigned by the Adjt.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Kemp , Nolan
- Position: 079680 - G1/G1
- Phone: 403-410-2320 x3510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: a. Applicants from the local geographical area who meet the criteria will be given employment preference;
b. Applicant must be avail for unrestricted employment, which will include possible taskings, some evenings and weekend work, as well as taskings outside of the local area;
c. Please contact the CC, Sgt Driver at 403/317-2350 ext 2356 CSN 534-2356 for questions pertaining to this employment opportunity.