Competition Closing Date: 16-DEC-2019
From: 4 R22eR
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 4 R22eR - 2100 LE CARREFOUR BOULEVARD, LAVAL, QC, H7S 2M7, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 4 R22eR has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00003-01-NCM, or 90000-ATR to commence on 16-DEC-2019 until 17-DEC-2022. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCpl and Wo will be considered if no qualified Sgt meets the requirements IAW currents policies.
- MOS ID: 00003-01-NCM, or 90000-ATR
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. Gestion des dépenses -32.33.34 
2. AMMUNITION REPRESENTATIVE UNIT 
3. Trans Dangerous Goods (TDG) 
4. Passation de marché directe 
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. Must have worked minimum 1 year QMR
b. Driver qual : A1, B1, B11, C52
c. Demonstrated ability to work in a computerized environment (Office suite, Monitor Mass, ACIMS, SIGRD, SAPM).
d. Problem solving ability
f. Supervisory capacity
g. Must be able to wok long hours and weekends.
- Basic description of duties: a. ensure warehousing and distribution (food, fuel, heavy machinery, spare parts, stationery and clothing);
b. receive, handle or prepare items for shipping;
c. operate military vehicles (forklift, truck)
d. process invoices and prepare documentation for shipment;
e. order materials or purchase supplies from a variety of sources, prepare correspondence associated with supply and material requests;
f. perform record keeping, inventory enumeration, inventory planning;
g. maintain accounting or financial records;
h. process or coordinate the repair or disposal functions of expired equipment;
i. know the procedure for awarding contracts;
j. conduct internal audits, establish procedures to improve custody, storage and disposal of equipment.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Quesnel , Francois
- Position: 105223 - Cmdt Cie comd & svc/Cmdt Cie comd & svc
- Phone: 450-973-6922 x2226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.