Competition Closing Date: 18-DEC-2019
From: 12 RBC (M)
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 12 RBC (M) - 574 ST-FRANCOIS-XAVIER, TROIS-RIVIERES, QC, G9A 1R6, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. DFRHM ? Formalités pour les Dossiers des Ressources Humaines Militaires ? Sujet Service de Réserve de classe A,B et C.
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 12 RBC (M) has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 18-NOV-2019 until 17-NOV-2022. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
The Mcpl can apply, but they are not retain that if no qualified Sgt is not available.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. AchatsécologiquesC215 -enligne [C215F]
2. Gestion des dépenses -32.33.34 
3. Passation de marché directe 
4. Initiation cartes de paiement 
5. NPP FINANCIAL DELEGATED AUTHOR 
6. SIGRD (Fin) Rôle UU04 
7. SIGRD (Fin) Rôle UU05 
8. SIGRD (Fin) Rôle UU06 
9. SIGRD (Fin) Rôle UU19 
10. SIGRD (Fin) Rôle UU39 
- Course Remarks:
- These qualifications are an asset for the candidates and they should expect to complete one of them during the period of employment.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. In-depth knowledge of the HRMS, drmis and Claims-X;
B. in-depth knowledge of financial management;
C. knowledge of invoicing (payment and Contracting);
D. good knowledge of reserve Pers Admin, pay and allowances;
E. good ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
F. be highly professional, competent, flexible and versatile;
G. autonomy, thoroughness and dependability;
H. effective management of time and priorities;
I. excellent ability to work in a team;
J. jurisdiction in the management of subordinate staff;
K. procedures for the supervision of the financial services;
L. skill with MS Office Suite; and
M. the use of Monitor-Mass is an asset.
- Basic description of duties: A. ensure the production, tracking and approval of claims
B. ensure approval of payments of claims;
C. oversees the process claims;
D. produce financial reports and returns as necessary
E. supervise and perform reconciliations of identification numbers of travel;
F. oversee public funds of financial authorities; and
G. all other tasks.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Jobin , Michael
- Position: 444582 - CAPT-ADJT/CAPT-ADJT
- Phone: 819-371-5290
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. CV: Each candidate must submit a letter of introduction and their CV that demonstrate their qualifications and experience relevant to this position. All documents must be inserted in mm;
B. units must provide the member?s MPRR prior to the interviews and notify the unit of Employment when an applicant is subject to administrative and/or disciplinary according to ref C;
C. the interviews of eligible applicants from outside the geographical area will be able to conduct by telephone and/or video teleconferencing in order to save the cost of temporary duty;
D. for reasons of economy, applicants from the geographical region of Quebec will be considered as a priority in the selection to those from outside the geographical region of Quebec