Competition Closing Date: 02-DEC-2019
From: CFRC Toronto
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - CFRC Toronto - 4900 YONGE ST SUITE 100, NORTH YORK, ON, M2N 6A4, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFRC Toronto has a Class B Temporary for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 01-DEC-2019 until 31-JUL-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
SLt/Lt eligible for promotion or Maj/LCdr willing to relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no qualified Capt/Lt(N) are found. SLt/Lt not eligible for promotion may be considered for under- ranking if no suitable Capt/Lt(N), SLt/Lt eligible for promotion or Maj/LCdr willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Experience with MS office is an asset.
- Basic description of duties: GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CFRC Toronto HQ Logistics/Administration Officer is primarily responsible for the provision of logistic support, supply management services, and the supervision of procurement and contracting services. He/she directly reports to the Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre South Ontario Commanding Officer (LCdr), and can be assigned special or secondary duties by the CO.
DUTIES AND TASKS
1. Provide logistic support under the direction of the Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre South Ontario (CFRC SO) Commanding Officer (CO);
2. Supervise staff consisting of the Orderly Room and Tpt/Supply rep;
3. Oversee all of CFRC SO's public and non-public supply management services to include the preparation of all annual material attestation, statement of verification and write-off reports;
4. Manage the unit's budget and be able to advise CFRG and CFRC SO on surplus/constraints;
5. Be proficient in CAF administrative and financial policies/procedures;
6. Be knowledgeable in Regular Forces administration policy and procedures;
7. Be knowledgeable in Civilian HR management, staffing, and employment processes/systems;
8. Be knowledgeable in Primary Reserve hiring practices; and
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Hebert , Christopher
- Position: 014508 - MILITARY CAREER COUNSELOR/MCC
- Phone: 416-635-4490 x6044
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: 1. Employment preference will be given to suitable candidates who are located within the geographical boundaries for CFRC Toronto;
2. Only applicants that pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
3. A cover letter, a résumé/CV with emphasis on skills, and a current Guardian MPRR are to be attached to nomination through REO/Monitor Mass. The cover letter and résumé/CV submitted with application must include any information more current than that displayed on MPRR. Ensure any qualification or training pertinent to this position is also highlighted in accompanying cover letter to ensure the Selection Board receives full disclosure of any valid information; and
4. Applicant's med cat, physical fitness and security clearance must be current and at the required level for this REO.