Competition Closing Date: 22-JAN-2020
From: CAF TU MB/SK
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CAF TU MB/SK - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CAF TU MB/SK has a Class B Permanent for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 13-NOV-2019 until 12-NOV-2022. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
RANK CAPT/LT(N): MBRS ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO CAPT/LT(N) AND MAJ/LCDR WHO ARE WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY, BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED CAPT/LT(N) IS AVAILABLE.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF CF ADMIN AND PERS MGT, COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS POLICIES
B. EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF CAREER MGNT AND PERS MGNT
C. EXTENSIVE SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE WITH ADMINISTRATIVE AND DISCIPLINARY OVERSIGHT WITH GOOD COUNSELLING ABILITIES.
D. EXPERIENCE LIAISING WITH HIGHER HQ , AND CF/OGD PROVIDERS OF SERVICES
E. KNOWLEDGE OF AND EXPERIENCE IN CASUALTY SUPPORT MANAGEMENT AND TRANSITION PROGRAMS.
F. EXPERIENCE PROVIDING SUPPORT TO INJURED OR ILL MEMBERS
G. SUPERIOR VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
H. SUPERIOR PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES
I. EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A STAFF CAPACITY FOR SENIOR OFFICERS
J. EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Basic description of duties: A. PROVIDE ADVICE TO THE PRAIRIE REGION JPSU OC ON ALL UNIT ADMIN AND HUMAN RESOURCE MATTERS
B. ACT AS KEY CONTACT FOR DGMC WRT CAREER MANAGEMENT ADMIN FOR ILL/INJURED MEMBERS POSTED TO JPSU
C. MANAGE AND STAFF MINISTERIAL INQUIRIES, SUMMARY INVESTIGATIONS, BOARDS OF INQUIRY, REPORTS ON INJURY, ADMIN DEDUCTIONS, ATI, AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HONOURS AND AWARDS
D. ASSIST WITH THE COORDINATION OF UNIT TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES, OFFICIAL, AND SOCIAL FUNCTIONS
E. MANAGE THE STAFFING OF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT, ENSURING THAT ALL FACETS COMPLY WITH INTERNAL POLICY
F. COORDINATE AND MONITOR ALL PERIODIC ASSESSMENTS, BOTH MIL AND CIV FOR JPSU PERS
G. ENSURE EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MGMT OF ALLOCATED RESOURCES
H. REVIEW, CONSOLIDATE AND PREPARE REPORTS FOR HIGHER HEADQUARTERS
I. PROVIDE SUPERVISION AND GUIDANCE TO HQ SUPT CLERK
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Middelveen , Leona
- Position: 392331 - HR MANAGER/HR MANAGER
- Phone: 204-833-2500 x5157
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
PERS RESUME OUTLINING SUITABILITY FOR POSN AND THREE PERSONAL REFERENCES WITH CONTACT INFORMATION, PREFERABLY FORMER OR CURRENT EMPLOYERS/SUPERVISORS
LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE