Competition Closing Date: 17-DEC-2019
From: 14 CE Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 14 CE Sqn - PO BOX 110 STN MAIN, BRIDGEWATER, NS, B4V 2W8, CA (Actual Employment Location: Bridgewater NS)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CFAO 49-5 - Career Policy Non Commissioned Members - Primary Reserve
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15, Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
H. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17, Promotion - Air Reserve
I. CANFORGEN 018/08 Adm Fin CS 001/08 232003z Jan 08 - Component Transfer - Effect On CFSA Pension Benefit Entitlement
J. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
K. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
L. C Air Force 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z Apr 12
- 14 CE Sqn has a Class A for a Cpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00168-01-SUP TECH to commence on 04-NOV-2019 until 05-NOV-2029. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/MCpl
MCpl. Cpls eligible for promotion will be considered. Sgt's willing to permanently relinquish their rank to MCpl may apply.
- MOS ID: 00168-01-SUP TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF DRMIS
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: BASIC DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE EXPECTED TO OFF LOAD DELIVERY TRUCKS AS WELL AS COORDINATE AND ORGANIZE THE DISPOSITION OF ALL RETURNED STORES. WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK AS A PURCHASER AND WORK IN A WAREHOUSE ENVIRONMENT.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: PO 1 Rossignol , Pamela Shelly
- Position: 063280 - S ADMIN OFFR/S ADMIN O
- Phone: 902-543-3002 x2248
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: OPTION 1 ANNUITANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED, HOWEVER, SHOULD THERE BE CANDIDATES WITH EQUAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS, PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO AN OPTION 2 CANDIDATE
A. INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FORWARD A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. SUBMISSIONS MAY BE MADE VIA REO, EMAIL, MAIL OR FAX TO HIRING OPI.
B. CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
C. INTERVIEWS: APPLICANTS WHO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SCREENED, AS MEETING THE ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITES, WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW IF REQUIRED.