Competition Closing Date: 23-DEC-2019
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - RCACS - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, OROMOCTO, NB, E2V 4J5, CA (Actual Employment Location: RCACS Gagetown, Oromocto, NB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- RCACS has a Class B Temporary for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 06-JAN-2020 until 19-DEC-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
MCpl/MS willing to relinquish may apply, but will only be considered should no candidate at the Pte/Cpl rank apply and be found suitable.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: A - Lowest
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: A - Lowest
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency (Qualifications):
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- *Applicants who do not meet the language requirements of the position may be considered. However, priority will be given to those applicants who meet the language requirements of the position.
Secondary Duties: Front Desk Duty for school.
- Basic description of duties: Assist in the Fin Cell with claims getting claims done in an orderly fashion with minimal errors while following policy and prioritizing projects according to workload. This includes using most economical means for travel and accommodations and in line with policies. Complete CF 52's and process DND 99's if applicable. Stay current with ClaimsX and make TD arrangements. Stay up to date with TCA's and procedures. Any duties or tasks as so directed. Keep up-to-date on Physical Fitness and personal administration.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Suitable local applicants will be given employment preference.
Position is not 100% in Support of Reserves.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Fitzgerald , James
- Position: 133614 - ADJUTANT/ADJUTANT
- Phone: 506-422-2000 x2616
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: **Cover letter, resume, SCPS verification screen and current Guardian MPRR are to be attached with the nomination.
Suitable applicants residing within the geographical area will be given preference.
Applicant's med cat, physical fitness and security clearance must be current and at the required level for REO.
If an applicant has MELs and is still employable within limitations, a copy of the AR/MEL must be fwd to CTC HQ G1 Reserve Admin Cell.
Applicants must have the essential quals as outlined in REO.
Once an applicant has been selected, the home unit must complete C of C concurrence in REO.
The selected reservist will not be posted to the CADTC PRL for temp Cl B Svc, but will remain with their home unit.