Competition Closing Date: 22-NOV-2019
From: 31 CBG HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 31 CBG HQ - 701 OXFORD ST. EAST, LONDRES, ON, N5Y 4T7, CA (Actual Employment Location: BARRIE, ON)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 31 CBG HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00003-01-NCM, or 90000-ATR to commence on 04-NOV-2019 until 03-NOV-2022. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
One rank lower and One rank higher may apply. Other applicants will only be considered if there are no suitable rank applicants. Higher ranks will have to relinquish their rank for the duration of the period of service. G1 Recruiting supports mbrs from Cpl - Lt applying, if permissible, as long as they have the right skillset.
- MOS ID: 00003-01-NCM, or 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. NATIONAL RECRUITERS COURSE 
2. NATIONAL RECRUITERS COURSE 
- Course Remarks:
- - In possession of valid provincial driver permit and able to obtain DND 404
- Prior experience in recruiting for the Army Reserves would be an asset
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. FORCE Test Evaluator an asset;
b. Recruiter Course (AEWV) an asset;
c. Previous experience working as a recruiter is an asset;
d. Primary Reserve interviewer, UR or MCC course an asset;
e. FM course an asset; and
f. Any other type of employment experience than the ones listed above, if linked to CA P Res recruitment, should be brought forth for the selection commitee to evaluate its relevance and whether it should be taken into consideration.
- Basic description of duties: a. Conduct Recruiting for unit;
b. Generate applicant files for unit to meet the Brigade Growth Target and the Army Strategic Intake Plan;
c. Administer and score the CFAT using paper and pencil or iCFAT electronic resources as available;
d. Administer the NPD Form and review to determine applicant eligibility;
e. Conduct applicant interviews using the Army Reserve Interview protocol in order to make eligibility and suitability decisions regarding applicant enrolment;
f. Process Personal Data and conduct reference verifications including initiation of CRNC, Credit Check, and security pre-assessment using Web SCPS application, telephone and email;
g. Counsel applicants regarding CFAT, NPD and Interview results as appropriate;
h. Write selection letters for applicant files and forward to appropriate unit CO;
i. Submit waiver requests as required using appropriate templates to the CBG PSO;
j. Assist in the creation of unit recruiting working instructions and resources;
k. Remain current on Army recruiting policy and selection standards;
l. Assist in administrative activities pertaining to P Res recruiting as required;
m. Co-ordinate attractions;
n. Conduct FORCE test;
o. Assist the planning, coordination and facilitation of school visits and other attractions activities with the interior units, CFRC and local units;
p. Conduct information seminars; and
q. Work irregular hours - weekends and evenings.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Move will only be considered if no suitable local applicant is found
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Vandevenne , David
- Position: 421631 - PRES RECRUITING OFFICER/PRES RECRUITING OFFICER
- Phone: 519-660-5275 x5137
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Local applicants will be given priority over those outside of the area.
4 Cdn Div Tracking Number