Competition Closing Date: 28-JAN-2020
From: 431 (AD) Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 431 (AD) Sqn - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, MOOSE JAW, SK, S6H 7Z8, CA (Actual Employment Location: CFB Moose Jaw, 6 Hangar)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. A-PM-245-011/FP-001 - Military Human Resources Records Procedures (MHRRP) - Chapter 19 - Cl A, B, C Res Svc
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program, Addendum 9, Chapter 13
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- 431 (AD) Sqn has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90005-AIR TECH to commence on 14-OCT-2019 until 13-OCT-2022. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
WO's willing to permanently relinquish their rank to Sgt may apply. MCpl's eligible for immediate promotion to the rank of Sgt will be considered and MCpl's not eligible for immediate promotion to the rank of Sgt will also be considered should there be no other qualified applicants.
- MOS ID: 90005-AIR TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. CT 114 - MAINTENANCE MANAGEMEN [ADPA]
- Competency Remarks:
- Priority will be given to members already holding ADPA Qualification however unit will provide training if required.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Ability to work with MS Office Suite.
B. Ability to plan and adapt those plans to changing situations.
C. Ability to brief supervisor and senior staff.
D. Previous training environment /instructional experience an asset.
- Basic description of duties: Position Description. The position of the TTF Chief Stds/Instructor Supervisor is responsible for control and operation of the 431 (AD) Sqn Technical Training Flight (TTF) Standards including courseware design and development and also monitoring instruction for adherence to the Training Plan (TP).
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Ries , Richard
- Position: 060275 - AM ETO MGR/D/ARO
- Phone: 306-694-2441
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Candidate selection will be based on AFO 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Process.
Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and covering letter describing their qualifications and experience IAW requirements above. Submissions may be made via mail, email at QUOTE Clifford.Conrad@forces.gc.ca UNQUOTE or Fax to: MWO C. Conrad, 15 Wg AR D/Flt Comd, 306-694-2863, CSN 826-2863, Fax 306-694-2859, CSN 826-2859, 15 Wing Air Reserve Flight, PO Box 5000, Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 7Z8
Applications must include the following info if more up to date than the MPRR:
A. Current Establishment (Quote PEOPLESOFT Unquote) position number, Parent Unit and UIC.
B. Date of promotion to current rank.
C. Security Clearance Level and date.
D. CF FORCE completion date or date scheduled to be tested.
E. Linguistic abilities and, if available, testing dates.
F. Date and category of last medical and any medical limitations.
G. Covering letter describing mbr's qualifications and experirence IAW requirements listed above.
H. Minimum two references.
If more than one suitable candidate submits their application, consideration will be given to personnel residing in the local