Competition Closing Date: 03-FEB-2020
From: CFB Winnipeg
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Winnipeg - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA (Actual Employment Location: Bldg 137 - Wg Comptroller office)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFB Winnipeg has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 07-OCT-2019 until 07-OCT-2044. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
One rank below, eligible for immediate promotion and one rank above, willing to permanently relinquish rank, may apply
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
Desirable to have experience, qualifications and familiarization with:
a. Section 32 and 34 Expenditure Management
b. Experience working in DRMIS
c. Familiar with MS Office Applications
d. English essential
e. Knowledge and understanding of financial policies and procedures
f. Must possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills and be able to multi task when unit is short staffed.
- Basic description of duties: This position exists to provide financial management and financial service support to the Wing Comptroller Office.
Responsible to: 17 Wing Deputy Comptroller
a) Answer counter/telephone inquiries;
b) Create or approve or scan Delegation of Authority forms;
c) Review, edit & assist in the completion of Event / Hospitality forms; Staff forms to applicable Chain of Command;
d) Invoice Provision of Services requests;
e) Other duties within Financial Services such as assisting Credit Card Coordinator and processing of Master Vendor Requests;
f) Monitor the unit budget which includes duties such as the transfer of money and closing out commitments; and
g) Other duties within Financial Management such as assisting with Wing Allocation monies and AvPOL.
Accountable to: 17 Wing Deputy Comptroller
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Gagnon , Caroline
- Position: 007434 - COMPTROLLER BRANCH WO/SUPR
- Phone: 204-833-2500 x5379
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and Covering Letter describing their quals and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submissions may be made via mail, email or fax to: Capt Mockford, 17 AR Flt D/Flt Comd, CSN 257-4754, FAX csn 257-2885, 17 AR FLT , PO BOX 17000 Stn Forces, Winnipeg, MB R3J 3Y5.
B. Candidate selection will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes
C. Interviews: Applicants who have been successfully screened, as meeting the essential prerequisites, will be contacted for an interview if required.