Competition Closing Date: 28-JAN-2020
From: C Army
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - C Army - MGEN GEORGE R. PEARKES BLDG 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: 975 St Joseph, Gatineau, QC)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Positions
- C Army has a Class B Temporary for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 00179-01-ARTY to commence on 02-SEP-2019 until 20-MAR-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
- MOS ID: 00179-01-ARTY
- Language: English or French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. DP1 - ARTY TP COMD - MOD 1 
2. DP1 - ARTY TP COMD - MOD 2 
3. ATOC - CA 
- Course Remarks:
- Preference for LFTSP (114473), but not required for the position
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. ARMY TACTICAL OPERATIONS - CA [AEKX]
2. FIELD ARTILLERY OFFICER BOQ [ACZY]
- Competency Remarks:
- Preference for Trials Managementt Officer (AICL) and AOC (AIUH) but not required for the position
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: 1. Act as Deputy Project Director for Indirect Fires Modernization project.
2. Assist DLR 2-2 in the preparation of project documentation for Canadian Army projects (specifically field artillery related projects) and plans related to projet implementation.
3. Assist the section 2IC with section administration and managing project finances.
4. Monitor in-service equipment and provide advice on issues which affect operational capability or employment.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If yes, move must be approved by DCBA prior to candidate being offered a move.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: LCol Sines , Christopher
- Position: 076627 - DLR 2/DLR 2
- Phone: 819-939-1119
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Please include a CV and MPRR