Competition Closing Date: 29-NOV-2019
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CAAWC - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, ASTRA, ON, K0K 3W0, CA (Actual Employment Location: CAAWC Trenton, ON)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Service
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B, C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instruction
F. CANFORGEN 132/17 CMP 065/17 121312Z AUG 17, Identification of Official Languages Requirements for Primary Reserve Position
- CAAWC has a Class B Permanent for a MWO/MWO MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 13-JAN-2020 until 12-JAN-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MWO/MWO
WO/PO1 eligible for promotion may apply, but will only be considered should no candidate at the MWO/CPO2 rank apply and be found suitable. WO/PO1 not eligible for promotion may be considered for under-ranking. CWO/CPO1 are not eligible to apply.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: Bilingual
- EN Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- EN Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- EN OI Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Reading Level: B - Intermediate
- FR Writing Level: B - Intermediate
- FR OI Level: B - Intermediate
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- *Applicants who do not meet the language requirements of the position may be considered. However, priority will be given to those applicants who meet the language requirements of the position.
- Basic description of duties: 1. The MAJAID Ops IC shall be responsive to the OpsO for completion of Ops MWO and MAJAID related tasks.
2. Responsibilities. MAJAID Ops IC specific duties are:
a. Ensure Ab Sp Gp is manned and completes required trg for each HIRED rotation;
b. Coordinate LIVEX/continuation trg and capability development as required
c. Ensure CAAWC meets obligations under CONPLAN SOTERIA at all times
d. Manage recall and mounting of Ab Sp Gp if required in coordination with Gp Comd
e. Manage unit equipment
f. Manage unit external tasks in coordination with RSM
g. Manage unit internal tasks in coordination with RSM/Trg WO
h. Manage and acquire external resources, source new equipment as required (Validate against the Canadian Forces Fielding Equipment Table (CFFET))
i. Manage personnel administration for Ops/Trg
j. Support Ops O in generation of unit orders/instructions
k. Responsible for HQ Coy NCM discipline and pers mgmt.
MAJAID Ops IC will be responsible for the following secondary duties:
a. Chair weekly unit A&Q
b. Operational, FMOST, and OUTCAN horizon scanning for opportunities
c. BPT assume the role of Ops O
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Suitable local applicants will be given employment preference.
Position is not 100% in support of Reserves.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Lt Jobin , Nicholas
- Position: 071630 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 613-392-2811 x3523
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Cover letter, resume, current Guardian MPRR and SCPS screen verification of security clearance are to be attached with the nomination in Monitor Mass.
Suitable applicants residing within the geographical area will be given preference.
Applicant's medical category, physical fitness and security clearance must be current and at the required level for REO.
If an applicant has MELs and is still employable within limitations, a copy of the AR/MEL must be fwd to CTC HQ G1 Reserve Admin Cell.
Applicants must have the essential quals as outlined in REO.
Applicants with a Secret clearance in progress as of the closing date of the REO may be considered, if no suitable applicant with the appropriate clearance applies.
Once an applicant has been selected, the home unit must complete C of C concurrence in REO.
If the successful applicant is from outside the CADTC and would like to be posted to the CADTC PRL, reqs may be sent to:
+CADTC FMN G1 Res Mgt@CADTC HQ@Kingston
Cc: +CTC HQ G1 Res@CTC HQ@Gagetown