Competition Closing Date: 02-MAR-2020
From: CFB Moose Jaw
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Moose Jaw - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, MOOSE JAW, SK, S6H 7Z8, CA (Actual Employment Location: Bldg 64, Rm227)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- CFB Moose Jaw has a Class A for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA to commence on 03-FEB-2020 until 02-FEB-2023. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Sgt's willing to permanently relinquish their rank to MCpl may apply. Cpl's eligible for immediate promotion to the rank of MCpl will be considered and Cpl's not eligible for immediate promotion to the rank of MCpl will also be considered should there be no other qualified applicants.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA
MCpl applicants must be minimum QL5 FSA qualified. Cpl applicants must be minimum QL3 FSA qualified.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- -Excellent oral and written communication skills
-Ability to work with minimal supervision
-Be team oriented
-Applicant must posses strong leadership skills and effectively utilize CFPAS to provide PDR/PER s to subordinates.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- - Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good knowledge of personnel management and administration, policies and procedures
- Familiarity with financial policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Web Claims-X
/Guardian and DRMIS
- Basic description of duties: Accountabilities. The position of Sr Fin Svcs Admin is accountable to the AR Chief Clerk for the following:
a. Ensure all financial documentation are completed IAW current regulations, policies and procedures;
b. Control and maintenance of all financial files held by the AR Flt;
c. Maintaining the C127 budget allocation including maintaining, adjusting and monitoring balances in DRMIS and create IOs. Ensure commitments are adjusted minimum on a monthly basis;
d. Assist in the development of plans to optimize/maximize allocated Reserve SWE and O&M;
e. Completing SAs, processing invoices, reconciling credit cards in DRMIS as required;
f. Preparing all financial reports for the Flt Comd's review/approval for further transmission;
g. Supervise the processing and/or process claims;
h. Determine entitlements for a domestic travel claim, general allowance claim, and minor travel expense claims;
i. Reconcile Travel Identification Numbers (TINs);
j. Processing accounts payable and receivables as required;
k. Certify claims IAW FAA Section 32
l. Advising Chief Clerk and AR Flt Comd of current financial status;
m. Ensuring the Chief Clerk is kept informed of activities on an on-going basis; and
n. Any other duties as assigned.
a. Ensuring subordinates receive appropriate training to perform their duties;
b. Adhering to policy with regards to discipline, dress and deportment;
c. Proactively informing Chief Clerk when outputs are expected to be different from those planned; and
d. Maintain a high standard of physical fitness and meet the annual CAF physical fitness standard.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Sgt Reinson , Aeron
- Position: 008354 - AR FLT CHIEF CLK/CHIEF CLK
- Phone: 306-694-2860
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Candidate selection will be based on AFO 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Process.
Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and covering letter describing their qualifications and experience IAW requirements above. Submissions may be made via mail, email at QUOTE Clifford.Conrad@forces.gc.ca UNQUOTE or Fax to: MWO C. Conrad, 15 Wg AR D/Flt Comd, 306-694-2863, CSN 826-2863, Fax 306-694-2859, CSN 826-2859, 15 Wing Air Reserve Flight, PO Box 5000, Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 7Z8
Applications must include the following info if more up to date than the MPRR:
A. Current Establishment (Quote PEOPLESOFT Unquote) position number, Parent Unit and UIC.
B. Date of promotion to current rank.
C. Security Clearance Level and date.
D. CF FORCE completion date or date scheduled to be tested.
E. Linguistic abilities and, if available, testing dates.
F. Confirmation of whether or not mbr is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attriutted to Reg F or Res F Svc.
G. Date and category of last medical and any medical limitations.
H. Covering letter describing mbr's qualifications and experirence IAW requirements listed above.
I. Minimum two references.
If more than one suitable candidate submits their applications, consideration will be given to personnel residing in the local