Competition Closing Date: 26-SEP-2019
From: CFB North Bay
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB North Bay - GD STN MAIN, HORNELL HEIGHTS, ON, P0H 1P0, CA
A. CHIEF MILITARY PESONNEL (CMP) INSTR 20/04, ADMIN POLICY OF CL A, B AND C RES SVC
B. CFAO 49-5, CAREER POLICY NON COMMISSIONED MEMBERS - PRIMARY RESERVE
C. CANADIAN FORCES INTEGRATED RELOCATION PROGRAM (CFIRP), ADDENDUM 9, CHAPTER 13
D. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-15, AR RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
E. AIR COMMAND ORDER (ACO) 5006-17, PROMOTION - AIR RESERVE
F. DAOD 5023-2 PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM
G. CANFORGEN 018/08 ADM FIN CS 001/08 232003Z JAN 08, COMPONENT
TRANSFER - EFFECT ON CFSA PENSION BENEFIT ENTITLEMENT
H. A-MD-154-000/FB-00 ANNEX 3, APPENDIX 1
I. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
J. C AIR FORCE 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z APR 12
- CFB North Bay has a Class A for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90015-AIR GEN to commence on 15-JUL-2019 until 14-JUL-2029. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
Candidate selection will be IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF Reserve Employment Selection Processes.
- MOS ID: 90015-AIR GEN
- Language: English or French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- File will be assessed from the review of mbrs Pers File combined with character / reference check
- Basic description of duties: Responsible for developing objectives for, supervising the design of and implementing live and simulated exercises for the CADS;
Coordinate target flow, deployments and staging requirements, and associated support issues with HQ NORAD, USSTRATCOM, 1 CAD/CANR and other Commands for live flying events;
Coordinate airspace, ECM, ALTRVs and associated departure, recovery and safety procedures with Nav Canada;
Represent CADS at exercise design conferences, articulating and advocating for Sector and Region requirements;
Act as SME for coordination of Sector unique, NORAD and World Wide simulated exercises;
Train and manage aggressor force personnel to simulate agencies and organizations hostile to DND to present threats to the Wing's infrastructure during domestic exercises;
Assist in the development and promulgation of ATOs, EXPLANS, SPINS and other necessary exercise documentation;
Coordinate and supervise the development of appropriate intelligence scenarios for all exercises;
Supervise the conduct of simulation cell activity;
Provide the Battle Staff / Ops Floor interface for dynamic exercise inputs;
Prepare and conduct exercise briefings/de-briefings, prepare post exercise reports and assist with trend analysis and lessons learned;
Assist with planning and execution of Alert Force Evaluations;
Develops and executes Sector and Wing level no-notice Hawk exercises;
Prepare or assist in the preparation of briefing slides for W Ops portion of Commander's weekly brief;
Lead exercise Hot-wash debriefs and discussions;
Maintain physical fitness and promote the same to junior members;
Maintain MCC qualification as directed; and
Other tasks as assigned by W Ops Ex & Trng O.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Fox , Ryan Edward
- Position: 012409 - W LOG AND ENGINEERING OFFR/QA
- Phone: 628-2780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A.CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
B. INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FWD A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE.
SUBMISSIONS MAY BE MADE VIA MM (PREFERRED), MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX TO: MAJ RE FOX RCAF RES FLT COMD, FAX 705-628-2141, RCAF RES FLT NORTH BAY, HORNELL HEIGHTS, ONTARIO, P0H 1P0. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE
FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
(A). CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
(B). DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
(C). SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
(D). FORCE TEST COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
(E). LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
(F). CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
(G). DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
(H). COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR'S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
(I). ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
(J). NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
(K). MIN TWO REFERENCES
C. DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS IS NLT 30 DAYS FROM DTG OF THIS MSG
D. OPI: FOR MORE INFO INCLUDING A COPY OF THE TOAS, CONTACT MAJ RE FOX, COMM. 705-494-2011 EXTN. 2780, E-MAIL: RYAN.FOX@FORCES.GC.CA