Competition Closing Date: 03-AUG-2018
From: C Air Force
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - C Air Force - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA
A. CMP Instr 20/04, Admin Policy of Cl A, B and C Res Svc
B. CFAO 49-10 OR CFAO 49-11 Enrolment NCM or Officer
C. Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program (CFIRP)
D. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15, Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
E. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17, Promotion Policy Air Reserve
F. DAOD 5023-2 Physical Fitness Program
G. CANFORGEN 018/08 ADM (Fin CS) 001/08 232003Z JAN 08, Component Transfer - Effect on FCSA Pension Entitlement
H. A-MD-154-000/FB-00 Appendix 1 and 2, Annex E, Medical Standards For the CAF
I. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12, Changes to the Administration Under CFSA Part 1 of Employment of Annuitatns in Continuous Reserve Service
J. CANAIRGEN 012/12 C Air Force 16/12 111907Z APR 12, Revised Hiring And Employment Practices For Annuitants
- C Air Force has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 07-AUG-2018 until 06-AUG-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Cpl eligible for promotion. Should no candidates meet the stated rank of position or eligible for promotion to MCpl, then Sgt's willing to relinquish their rank will be considered
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
A. Knowledge of administration and financial practices;
B. Knowledge of computer software including spreadsheets and databases
- Basic description of duties: The position of D Air Res / RCAF Family Advocate Admin Support exists to assist the D Air Res / RCAF Family Advocate by providing administrative and financial services to the section.
Applicants may obtain further amplification and/or details of the position found on the terms of accountabilty (TOA) from OPI listed in para 7.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: CWO Stuckless , Tony
- Position: 224588 - RCAF FAMILY ADV CWO/RCAF FAMILY ADV CWO
- Phone: 613-971-7767
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 RCAF RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY THROUGH MONITOR MASS AND PROVIDE A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
A. CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
B. DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
C. SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
D. CF EXPRES COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
E. LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
F. CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
G. DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
H. COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
I. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
J. NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
K. MIN TWO REFERENCES