Competition Closing Date: 30-JUL-2018
From: HMCS CHAMPLAIN
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - HMCS CHAMPLAIN - PO BOX 5000 STN BUREAU-CHEF, ALOUETTE, QC, G0V 1A0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- HMCS CHAMPLAIN has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 01-AUG-2018 until 31-JUL-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
UNDER AND OVER RANKING WILL BE CONSIDERED IAW CMP 20/04 para 4.8
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
Must were the Naval uniform
- Language: French essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- A. BE ABLE TO WORK WITH MS OFFICE SUITE
B. MUST COMMUNICATE EFFICIENTLY IN FRONT OF A GROUP
C. MUST BE CONFORTABLE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
D. MUST SHOW STRONG VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
E. MUST DEMONSTRATE INITIATIVE, BE RESOURCEFUL AND CREATIVE
F. BE AVAILABLE AND VOLUNTEER FOR NATIONAL TASKING WITH REGARDS TO RECRUTING
G. MUST DEMONSTRATE ABILITIES FOR PLANNING AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
H. MUST HAVE PERTINENT TRAINING EXPERIENCE WITH RECRUTING
I. MUST DEMONSTRATE ABILITIES WRT INSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES
J. MUST BE AT EASE AND DEMONSTRATE ABILITIES IN SUPPORTING THE PLANIFICATION AND PREPARATION OF COURSES, PRESENTATIONS AND EXERCICES
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: THE MBR SELECTED WILL HAVE TO DEPLOY TO VALCARTIER QC DURING THE SUMMER TO INSTRUCT BMOQ OR BMNQ.
The Naval Reserve Recruiter is the focal point of Naval Reserve intake activities. Works directly with the local/regional Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre Detachment (CFRC Dets) and Senior Regional Naval Recruiter, Regional Outreach and Attractions Manager (ROAM) to create and execute attraction and recruiting plans, with a particular focus on Naval Reserve prospects. Provides customer service to contacts and prospects interested in joining the CAF. Works and liaise closely with Naval Reserve File Managers and maintain an awareness of Naval Reserve applicant processing progress.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: CPO 2 D'Amours , Mathieu
- Position: 346897 - MIL PERS CPO/MIL PERS CPO
- Phone: 418-694-5560 x4830
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.