Competition Closing Date: 30-JUL-2018
From: NAVRES HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - NAVRES HQ - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, COURCELETTE, QC, G0A 4Z0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- NAVRES HQ has a Class B Permanent for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 02-AUG-2018 until 31-JUL-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Knowledge of Reserve pay policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Revised Pay System for the Reserve (RPSR)
- Knowledge of Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK software
- Basic description of duties: 1. Reserve Pay:
a. Perform pay-related transactions in RPSR for all files in your charge, complying with policies and directives to ensure effective processing;
b. Make all pay-related changes (promotion, change of IPC, allowance level, etc) within a reasonable time frame;
c. Have all correctly completed accounting documents with their attached supporting material in hand before making entries in RPSR;
d. Correctly complete the file for contingency payment and deposit cancellation requests for all accounts in your charge within the established deadlines;
e. Know how to calculate maternity and parental entitlements so as to correctly include them in contingency requests;
f. Make contingency payment requests as needed and follow procedures;
g. Complete Records of Employment for terminations of employment and departures on parental leave for the accounts in your charge;
h. Follow up problematic cases.
2. Provision of related service to members:
a. Prepare Records of Employment in accordance with directives and as requested by members;
b. Field questions received from members and NRD clerks by email or telephone, in both official languages.
3. Archiving and retention:
a. Keep temporary pay records for each member in your charge and forward them at the end of the period of employment;
b. Perform filing and archiving of miscellaneous vouchers in accordance with Director Military Pay and Allowances Processing (DMPAP) instructions.
4. Other duties:
Perform all other duties assigned by the Chain of Command.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Sincennes , Romain
- Position: 014427 - ANALYST / CM(RMS/SUP TECH)/ANALYST / CM(RMS/SUP TECH)
- Phone: 418-694-5560 x5353
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.