Competition Closing Date: 16-JUL-2018
From: 427 SOA Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 427 SOA Sqn - PO BOX 9999 STN MAIN, PETAWAWA, ON, K8H 2X3, CA (Actual Employment Location: Petawawa )
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B, C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17 Promotion - Air Reserve
- 427 SOA Sqn has a Class A for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 27-AUG-2018 until 26-AUG-2028. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
Mbrs eligible for promotion to Cpl and MCpls who are willing to permanently relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no qualified Cpl is available.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
Persons willing to VOT to the advertised MOSID may apply and be processed should no other suitable applicant be selected.
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- (1) Must successfully pass CANSOFCOM Screening
(2) Must be willing to maintain ARV Status
(3) Be available to work a minimum of 100 days/year on CL A with potential to surge of CL B as operationally required
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- (1) GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS;
(2)) MICROSOFT WORD, OFFICE, EXCEL, POWER POINT; AND
(3) EXPERIENCE WITH HRMS AND RPSR
- Basic description of duties: The position of AR OR Clk exists to provide administrative support to 427 SOAS Air Reserves and RegF members, primarily focused on assisting 2 i/c AR OR for timely and accurate pay to all Air Reservists. He/she reports directly to the 2 i/c AR.
For more information please contact the OPI for a current TOA.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. SHOULD MORE THAN ONE IDENTICAL MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATE BE IDENTIFIED BY THE SELECTION BOARD, CONSIDERATION WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CANDIDATE RESIDING IN THE LOCAL GEOGRAPHICAL AREA OF PETAWAWA.
EMPLOYMENT OFFERS TO CANDIDATES OUTSIDE THE LOCAL GEOGRAPHIC AREA DO NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL AND/OR RELOCATION EXPENSES
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Higgins , Carla
- Position: 051355 - FLT COMD/FLT COMD
- Phone: 613-687-5511 x7852
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. SUBMIT NOTICE OF INTENT (NOI) VIA CANSOFCOM WEBSITE HTTP://CANSOFCOM-COMFOSCAN.MIL.CA/CR/SSP-PSPS-ENG.ASP
B. SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH REF F AND THE FOLLOWING PRIORITIZATION SHALL BE USED:
(1 )APPLICANTS AT RANK, WHO MEET ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION; OR APPLICANTS WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO THE RANK OF THE POSITION AND MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION.
(2) APPLICANTS AT RANK, WHO DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION; OR APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION BUT MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION.
(3) APPLICANTS WHO ARE OVER THE ESTABLISHED RANK OF THE POSITION, WHO MEET ALL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS WILLING TO RELINQUISH RANK TO THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSITION.
C. SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
D. FORMER MEMBERS OF THE REG FORCE AND FORMER OR CURRENT MEMBERS OF THE RES FORCE IN RECEIPT OF AN ANNUITY FROM CFSA WHO WISH TO SERVE ON A PERIOD OF CONTINUOUS FULL TIME RESERVE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE ANNUITANT RESERVE SERVICE POLICY OUTLINED A CF MIL PERS INSTR 20/04 PARA 2.13. CF MEMBERS SHOULD CONSULT WITH THE DIRECTOR CANADIAN FORCES PENSION SERVICES (DCFPS) PRIOR TO MAKING ANY DECISION OR ELECTION IN ORDER TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL IMPLICATIONS RESULTING FROM THE RES SERVICE
E. INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FWD A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. SUBMISSIONS MAY BE MADE VIA MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX TO: CARLA.HIGGINS@FORCES.GC.CA, TEL: (613) 687-5511 X 7852 FAX:(613)588-7604. NLT 30 DAYS FROM DTG OF THIS MSG. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
(A) CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
(B) DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
(C) SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
(D) CF EXPRES COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
(E) LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
(F) CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
(G) DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
(H) COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
(I) ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
(J) NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
(K) MIN TWO REFERENCES
F. INTERVIEWS: APPLICANTS WHO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SCREENED, AS MTG THE ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITES, WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW IF REQR
G. OPI: FOR MORE INFO INCLUDING A COPY OF THE TOAS, CONTACT CAPT CARLA HIGGINS AT (613)687-5511 EXT 7852