Competition Closing Date: 19-JUL-2018
From: 14 AMS
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 14 AMS - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, GREENWOOD, NS, B0P 1N0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. CFAO 49-5 - Career Policy Non Commissioned Members - Primary Reserve
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15, Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
H. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17, Promotion - Air Reserve
I. CANFORGEN 018/08 Adm Fin CS 001/08 232003z Jan 08 - Component Transfer - Effect On CFSA Pension Benefit Entitlement
J. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
K. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
L. C Air Force 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z Apr 12
- 14 AMS has a Class B Temporary for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00136-15-AVS TECH - JR to commence on 05-JUL-2018 until 01-SEP-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
APPLICANTS WHO ARE ONE RANK LOWER, ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION AND INDIVIDUALS ONE RANK HIGHER WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED. INDIVIDUALS ONE RANK LOWER AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION MAY APPLY IAW PARA 9.
- MOS ID: 00136-15-AVS TECH - JR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- AJLH CP 140 Servicing and elementary tasks
- Competency Remarks:
- 1. A CP140 AVIONICS SYSTEMS 1ST LINE LEVEL POM
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Experience in CP140 AVS Labs
B. CP 140 Avionics Systems 1st Line Level A
C. Knowledge of A-GA-135-001/AA-001 Flight safety for Canadian Forces
- Basic description of duties: Perform 2nd line maintenance on CP 140 Avionics equipment and miscellaneous section taskings as outlined by the supervisor.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Hachey , Richard
- Position: 054903 - AIR RES COORD/AIR RES COORD
- Phone: 902-765-1494 x3516
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Should more than one identical most suitable candidate be identified by the selection board, consideration will be given to the candidate residing in the local geographical area of Greenwood.
B. MPRR/Resume/Cover Letter to be provided with application in REO
C. Selection process will be IAW ACOs 5006-15/5006-17 and will be considered in the fol component/rank order:
(1) Air Res, Air DEU P Res & Air DEU Reg Force pers at the substantive rank of the position; Air Res & Air DEU P Res pers one rank below the rank of the postion, who are eligible for immediate promotion;
(2) Reg Force pers, other P Res pers, members of the Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service (COATS), Canadian Rangers (CR) and Supplementary Reserve (Supp Res) at the substantive rank of the position, willing to transfer to the Air Reserve and change environmental affiliation if selected; and
(3) P Res or Reg Force pers over-ranked by one rank, willing to permanently relinquist their rank. Shall only be considered in those exceptional cases where no qualified category A or B candidate is available.
D. Should no suitable candidate from para 2 be found, the fol selection prioritization will be used: mbr one rank below but not eligible for immediate promotion in order of:
(1) Air Res, Air DEU P Res and Air DEU Reg Force pers; and
(2) Reg Force pers, other P Res pers, members of the COATS, CR and Supp Res, willing to transfer to the Air Res and change environmental affiliation if selected.