Competition Closing Date: 16-JUL-2018
From: CFB Borden
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFB Borden - PO BOX 1000 STN MAIN, BORDEN, ON, L0M 1C0, CA (Actual Employment Location: Base Operations)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFB Borden has a Class B Permanent for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 30-JUL-2018 until 29-JUL-2021. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
Mbrs eligible for promotion to Cpl/LS and MCpl/MS who are willing to relinquish their rank can apply but will only be considered if no qualified Cpl/LS is available.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
FSA 00376 an asset
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Confidential
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- 1. Must be able to work with minimum supervision
2. Must be knowledgeable in computers and able to file, save and distribute internal and external e-mail
3. Must have working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Claims X/DRIMS an asset
- Basic description of duties: A. Responsible to the Support Request(SR)cell MCpl/SR cell 2i/c
B. Process incoming support resource requests by: ensuring correctly filled out by the initiator, ensure resources are properly available, ensure specific requests are properly prioritized and authorized, upon completion, ensure approval sent through appropriate channels, correctly provide and log SR cell comments
C. Process all amendments and cancellation of SRs
D. Maintain facilities daily log and issue keys at the SR help desk
E. Initiate the actions in bringing new initiators into the SRMS
F. Liaise effectively with the SRMS webmaster as required in dealing with system problems
G. Claims X/DRMIS
H. Other duties as assigned by SR cell MCpl or the SR cell 2i/c
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Civ Metcalfe , Sandra
- Position: 816662 - J1 RESERVE EMPLOYMENT ADMINIST/J1 RESERVE EMPLOYMENT ADMINIST
- Phone: 705-424-1200 x7212
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Priority will be given to Res F component/sub-component in the order listed at para 1, then Reg F.
B. Dates are approximate, possibility of extension
D. Please attach Pers Resume outlining suitability for posn
E. Please attach a signed, up to date MPRR
F. Questions in regard to job description can be directed to Capt K.M. Suddard at 705-424-1200, ext 7323, or CSN 270-7323 or e-mail Kelly.Suddard@forces.gc.ca